Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

Good luck finding an AOS plate. I only have ~2K through my Agency equipped slide, no issues.

Very happy with my AOS.

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    Good luck finding an AOS plate. I only have ~2K through my Agency equipped slide, no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Very happy with my AOS.
    Thanks for the data points fellers!

I’m about to contact Agency and send a G19 and G17 slide in for the AOS treatment. I’m doing due diligence and looking for other options but I don’t think I’m seeing any.. not to mention that I have a 509T and will look to probably put an SRO on one of them, so interchangeability would be nice, via the different plates.

Plus, aimpoint just announced a new product, and I think it will be a pistol optic.. so yeah a future proof product would be awesome, if it’s solid, and the AOS does seem to be.

They have some AOS plates at Omaha outdoors (never did biz w them but they seem to be an Agency dealer).
    https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/agency...ate-for-glock/
    Edit: they are out of stock for RMR and 509T for Glocks.

I think I’ll have a 509T plate put on one, and an RMR on the other when I put my order in.
    Last edited by DacoRoman; 05-22-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Has anyone had any issues zeroing a 509T on an AOS plate?

A feller in another thread mentioned that he ran out of adjustment when zeroing a 509T on a G34, so he removed it. An SRO zeroed just fine.

Also what iron sight heights would give me a low irons sight picture in the optic using an AOS and 509T; I'd be looking for a lower 1/3 or lower type presentation ?

No issues with zeroing my 509T last weekend. Barely needed live ammo adjustments after getting the dot aligned with a bore laser cartridge.

The backup irons have been a bit frustrating with AOS. As I had mentioned before, Agency peeps didn't provide much help with recommendations of what heights work (as opposed to Unity Atom system that comes with backup sights). With RMR on Atom plate and rear sight in a conventional position, I took some generic irons, figured out the adjustment needed and had a gunsmith shave off the front sight. My 509T has irons in front of the optic, Ameriglo GL-429, and they print several inches low. They also are barely visible at the bottom of the screen. I think I will have the sight shaved off too and hope that I can still see it.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

bringing this back from the grave. I have a g19 I scored on gun broker (gen 5) for under blue label and am debating what to do for milling. I was considering having it milled for mos but then I remembered the aos system. Any insight if the aos is worth it for a modular mounting system?

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    bringing this back from the grave. I have a g19 I scored on gun broker (gen 5) for under blue label and am debating what to do for milling. I was considering having it milled for mos but then I remembered the aos system. Any insight if the aos is worth it for a modular mounting system?
    I’m in the exact same position...

Keeping track on this thread....
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

I have (4) slides milled for the AOS system. IMO this is what Glock should have used on their MOS pistols.

User Tag List