Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Does the Glock 45 & Glock 45 MOS both have the different breech face cut? This works well to keep brass away from optics?
    Yes
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I bumped this thread to see if anyone has any updates on their AOS system.

I dislike the whole Agency Arms cheesy brotherhood and gimmicks but the AOS mounting system does seem to have some merit. I especially like that the optic plate is machined you your optic.

Was bummed to find that the AOS RMR plate requires modification to work with the 508T. Not really a fault of the AOS as the Holosun screws sit at a different height. Yes ground down the posts and screws a bit and it seems to work.

Other than that, no problem with my AOS G19X slide.

Oh they inexplicably discontinued black screws for the plates and optics! Now only available in stupid colors! WTF

Black torx screws available from the Internet but have to be cut to length.

I had the same reaction when I opened my package and found bright blue screws. What uniform does Agency think they work with other than IPSC spandex? I'm grateful a friend had gone through the pain of figuring out which black screws to buy and what length to cut them to.

Agency if you are watching. You make a great product then go add a massive FAIL right at the end. What were you thinking in the meeting when you made this call?
    Last edited by underhook; 11-23-2019 at 12:37 PM.

I have an AOS cut on a g19.4. Ive got about 3k on in in the last few months including a two day LAV class. So far so good. My only complaint is with Agency directly. They had my slide for over 4 months. The slide refinish was messed up causing a huge delay. I like the concept and this mounting system is very solid, but the next gun I have work on will be from somewhere else, more than likely primary machine.

Waiting to receive my slide back from agency. Definitely taking longer than anticipated - they are blaming the DLC refinisher...

The slide has been with agency since early September.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Waiting to receive my slide back from agency. Definitely taking longer than anticipated - they are blaming the DLC refinisher...

The slide has been with agency since early September.
    Different deal, but Primary had my 43X five days for the RMSc direct mill.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Really looking forward to hearing how you like this. About to do the same thing. Please put a pic of the mill job up here orbin the rds thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Thanks. Now I am even more frustrated with Agency!

User Tag List