Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ares Watch Company

I liked it but had to send it back. This is how I got it. So it got sent back the next day. Matt was very fast at getting back to me when I emailed him. It arrived at his shop today
    So Monday I will get with him.

Name:  5FBC7AF1-E3A5-4CC3-9B34-3B94D9F924D3.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  50.6 KBName:  5FBC7AF1-E3A5-4CC3-9B34-3B94D9F924D3.jpg
Size:  50.6 KB
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 05-04-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Uhhh... that sucks. I am sure Matt will take care of you though. This entire endeavor seems to be built on his reputation so I am assuming he wont be blowing you off or nickle and dime you.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Grey; 05-04-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    The fact that you like this more than a Sinn is telling. Im waffling on getting one.
    Don’t get me wrong; if you have 4 times as much dough and want a Sinn U1 professional, there’s not a thing in the world wrong with that watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    I liked it but had to send it back. This is how I got it. So it got sent back the next day. Matt was very fast at getting back to me when I emailed him. It arrived at his shop today
    So Monday I will get with him.

Name:  5FBC7AF1-E3A5-4CC3-9B34-3B94D9F924D3.jpg
Size:  50.6 KB

^^^that sucks. I’m sure Matt will get it taken care of. Is that a BRC limited, or some such? The black bezel over stainless is the coolest version of the bunch, IMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Don’t get me wrong; if you have 4 times as much dough and want a Sinn U1 professional, there’s not a thing in the world wrong with that watch...

^^^that sucks. I’m sure Matt will get it taken care of. Is that a BRC limited, or some such? The black bezel over stainless is the coolest version of the bunch, IMO.
    Sinn U1 is the dream watch... my wallet's nightmare.

Think that is the 1C - combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post

It is a -1C version. I really liked it buttt..... the second hand....

They are having a sale. $100 off each watch (aprox) and a pre buy option on their first mechanical.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

It is a -1C version. I really liked it buttt..... the second hand....
    What happened? Has the issue been resolved to your satisfaction?

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What happened? Has the issue been resolved to your satisfaction?
    Yes he fixed it. Turn around was less than a week. It wears nice, and I don’t have any issues with it. But it was a huge let down to open the box and see that. I still have not really did anything hard core in it. I haven’t wore to the range, because of it. Kind of don’t want to screw it up. So it sits on my shelf

Yes he fixed it. Turn around was less than a week. It wears nice, and I don’t have any issues with it. But it was a huge let down to open the box and see that. I still have not really did anything hard core in it. I haven’t wore to the range, because of it. Kind of don’t want to screw it up. So it sits on my shelf
    Dont they have a lifetime warranty for anything that is their fault?

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Dont they have a lifetime warranty for anything that is their fault?
    Sure. For me the whole draw was it was a tough watch, and no hassle. But then it came with a broken second hand. So I just have not ran it hard. Maybe I need to just go with it, but like I said, kind of a let down

User Tag List