Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kydex for S&W 327 Snubbie

Bump as I am also interested.

Day late and dollar short but I got a FIST #1 clip very quickly from FIST for the 4" N frame when I thought I might pack it to AK a few years ago. It carries remarkably well.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    To add insult to injury, my friend says it's also unique in that the cylinder is pushed back a little to allow for a full 2" barrel.
    I think it'd be a done deal if it wasn't for this part.

@Speederlander...maybe you and my buddy would like to split the cost of sending your 327 out for a fitting? Just gotta get you two to agree on who you're using.

You could try Dale Fricke. He has made me some nice K and L frame holsters in the past.

P.S. don't bug Tony right now, we're still waiting for him to get the L frames up and running

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    I think it'd be a done deal if it wasn't for this part.

@Speederlander...maybe you and my buddy would like to split the cost of sending your 327 out for a fitting? Just gotta get you two to agree on who you're using.
    I would be interested. I am after an aiwb with a fairly decent cant. I find the short barrel makes appendix really nice when sitting. A strong angle seems to greatly improve concealability. At least for me.

tagged for future ref

Smile

"Not normal shaped" N-frame,
    Kydex,
    Want it right now...........

Good luck.
    I've scrolled thru hundreds of holster makers gun lists, I've searched far and wide trying to buy my own mold gun to loan out to holstermakers.
    I hold a special place in my black little heart for those who have 329PD on their list, your search will be harder than mine

Not kydex, but I think that Kramer will make a #5 AIWB from Horsehide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List