Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    I ordered one of these going on a month ago. They charged my card but when I emailed them last week I got no reply.

What's the typical lead time on these?
    90 days is what ive seen

@alexmg, what's the status of orders? I'm asking for an instructor friend who placed an order in October.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @alexmg, what's the status of orders? I'm asking for an instructor friend who placed an order in October.
    Me too. I've emailed twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Hi All, we are shipping all backlogged orders already, majority will be shipped this week and by the end of this month all of them expected to be out.
    I am sorry if anyone sent message and did not hear back, I am trying to personally reply every message that comes in, not sure why few did not come through, we had problem with captcha reported on "send message" page, which I already addressed to website hosting. Please feel free to email directly at info (at) amg-lab.com.

Supporting Business
    That looks nice! Might have to add this to my list of things to pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by savagemic View Post
    That looks nice! Might have to add this to my list of things to pickup.
    My early-production model has been bulletproof since purchase. I see AMG Commanders at all the local matches I've been to lately (which, is not a lot but still). You can see my recent experience with Alex's customer service upthread. Even if you have to wait a bit due to demand, it's a solid product. These days with the ammo situation, I am using mine frequently, especially at the highest sensitivity to record the "click" in Dry Practice to time draws and what not. I like it a lot.

When I ordered, he was listing a 30-day delivery time. At around 80 days I saw the website was now showing 90 days. I emailed to ask what was going on with my order and got a quick response that the timer would ship in the next week or so. It did and I am happy with it.

Patience may be required but the product is nice. Supposedly a belt clip is in the works and I will order when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by euxx View Post
    Keep in mind the PractiScore app never intended for practice, especially dryfire. A different and more suitable app is in the works.
    @euxx was there any further progress on this Dryfire app?

Site Supporter
    Finally placed my order, after hearing about them for a long time. I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @euxx was there any further progress on this Dryfire app?
    Yes, but maybe not in the way you have expected. It is still a log and work for repeated dryfire and live fire.

Here is an old video of the prototype for the PractiScore Log app.

The interface had been changed since that video and I will work at the stats, analytics and aggregated reports for repeated drills later.

Name:  Screenshot_1611368536.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  23.7 KB

User Tag List