Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Just found out that Canadian IPSC dude, Eugene K. was developing this.

I am pretty sure I knew a Russian hacker with the same last name..

Just kidding. I'll probably buy this one, multiple par is a very nice option for dry fire training, and I am curious about adjustable beep. I have a three level house and still have to can the beep for dry fire when my wife goes to bed.

I wish somebody built a better version of Shotmaxx.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I have a three level house and still have to can the beep for dry fire when my wife goes to bed.
    Good to know I am not alone in this.
    Last edited by Doc_Glock; 11-02-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I ordered one too. I’m excited about a timer that doesn’t suck. Really the bar is so low that it would not take much to make me happy. But I’m hoping for more than that. It could be a game changer with the AMG.
    Same sentiment here. My last timer shit the bed after 6 months and I was fortunate to see the other thread to discover this new timer. All the other timer options are so cheaply assembled and have such crappy/archaic electronics that it can’t be too hard to blow away everything else on the market.

Anyone heard an update on projected delivery date on these?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Website said “November” given past experience with new products if it ships before SHOT in Jan I will be ok with it (have one on order).

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I think @alexmg emailed those of us who pre-ordered, but I'll let him answer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I think @alexmg emailed those of us who pre-ordered, but I'll let him answer here.
    Absolutely, thank you for checking. Right now assembly process is moving forward for all pre-orders and everything is on track to ship all current pre-orders in November.

Site Supporter
    Trying to ascertain if this is available to purchase as of yet?

Currently fulfilling all November pre-orders, units shipped today/tomorrow/after tomorrow, after that first wave of pre-orders will be concluded and second wave of pre-orders will be opened up.
    Also working on ramping up and expanding options so units can be built faster and accumulate some stock, however at the moment with my lab's capability demand exceeds supply so only pre-orders for now.
    Thanks.

/Alex

Does it store data that you can download to other devices, aside from Practiscore?
    #RESIST

User Tag List