Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

Quote Originally Posted by alexmg View Post
    Hello Jay, here is the manual from PractiScore explaining how to connect to timer, in either platform you need connect directly form the app.
    https://blog.practiscore.com/android...etooth-timers/
    Still no go syncing from the app. In the bluetooth menu, it will tell me can't communicate or pairing rejected.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I wonder how hard it would be to pair with an external light that turns green at the beep and red at the par time (and maybe blinks yellow if you exceed the best recorded run).
    That is something that can technically be achieved with custom app, so that while smartphone or tablet communicate with the timer they can also communicate with other remote peripheral whether it is a LED light that blinks, or another tablet that serve as a large scoreboard, etc.

I'm an idiot, never mind my last posts about bluetooth and pairing.

EDIT:

Making use of this post instead of making another.

In advanced settings there's a "beep trt" setting that allows you to set a number between 1 and 4. I tested it by snapping my finger after the beep. Seems like at 1 if you snap as soon as you hear the beep, it won't pick up. The beep is also longer.

At 4, the beep is short and will pick up the finger snap. Not sure how this is useful for shooting, but it is interesting to see my reaction time to the beep (.23 3 times in a row).
    Last edited by Jay585; 03-11-2019 at 02:31 PM.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    I wonder how hard it would be to pair with an external light that turns green at the beep and red at the par time (and maybe blinks yellow if you exceed the best recorded run).
    Would be nice but starts specify audible and people who can’t hear won’t be able to hear RO commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Still no go syncing from the app. In the bluetooth menu, it will tell me can't communicate or pairing rejected.
    No pairing is needed between timer and phone/tablet. You connect with discovered timer from PractiScore app.

See video at https://youtu.be/AzzkwjC1CFM

Site Supporter
    Finally got to use my timer live on range today with a group. Wow. How handy it was. Love the ability to review the last three strings.

Probably sold two or three more. Alex, when is next group getting built?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto View Post
    Finally got to use my timer live on range today with a group. Wow. How handy it was. Love the ability to review the last three strings.

Probably sold two or three more. Alex, when is next group getting built?
    That is fantastic to hear, thank you for the news from the field. Next batch of pre-orders opened up earlier this week, hopefully it will fill up quickly so order for parts can be placed asap as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto View Post
    Really really need that review mode to show splits, not time. As is, it’s not useful.

Was also using it with a small group today in practice and it was great except for that.

I said exactly that to Alex several months back. But then I don't care, as splits are shown in PractiScore Competitor or PractiScore Log apps...

Where are you guys at with late January orders? I am five days away from two months since placing my order. No particular hurry, just need a second timer.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List