Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Back to hating you again JCN, 1st the two 911s, now the Taycan & 3 AMG's?? That said finally placed an AMG order after a Sat steel match when our club's new PPro II's failed to pick up numerous RFRO's strings & a GM USPSA/SC friend shared how @ Nat's last year the AMG's were 100% on shot recording.
    I use the AMG one down from max sensitivity at steel matches and the echo filter at 0.12 to prevent recording steel hit sounds. Works great for rimfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
    I just backordered one of these. Crossing my fingers it arrives before too deep into hunting season snd then the holidays.
    Maybe next hunting season. I ordered mine 1/16 and still haven't gotten it.

I've emailed them a couple times and got nothing back. It's pretty annoying but seems I'm not alone in it.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Maybe next hunting season. I ordered mine 1/16 and still haven't gotten it.

I've emailed them a couple times and got nothing back. It's pretty annoying but seems I'm not alone in it.
    So you’re saying that mention of 8 week lead time in the AMG Lab website us wildly optimistic?

That’s disappointing, but not surprising. I will recalibrate my expectations for Spring 2024.

1 year

A buddy of mine just got his….

Ordered Oct 15, 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    A buddy of mine just got his….

Ordered Oct 15, 2022.
    Ouch. I'm not associated with AMG, but I know it's been brutal for small manufacturers to get chips (still).
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

I cannot find my AMG commander…

Fudgesicle.

Edit.

Found it in my rifle bag.

Attachment 90828

Since my wife has taken my spare one, it’s reasonable to order a third one, right?
    Well, I think I finally have lost one.

Ordered two more… just in case.

Well, I think I finally have lost one.

Ordered two more… just in case.
    Put an AirTag on it!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Put an AirTag on it!
    Like the song says, "If you like it, you should put a... er... Air Tag on it."

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Just received shipping confirmation this morning. Order date was 2.25.23 which puts shipping at a year and a day from start to finish. Alex emailed me and was apologetic of the wait and I understand the supply chain for electronic components is chaotic. On the bright side, I had all but forgotten I'd paid for it already so I'm framing it in my mind like I won a free AMG Commander today.

I ordered one with a pink cover on New Year’s day because that was the only color that wasn’t listed as a back order or pre-order. I got my email order confirmation that stated “pre-order” so I emailed them back to see if they could just give me orange since I had to wait anyway. I heard nothing and followed up a couple weeks later and received no response. I considered cancelling and ordering something else, but I’m not very confident there’s anyone on the other end.

User Tag List