Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

I like my AMG commander so much that I ordered a backup at the beginning of the month.

Great product.

New Guy

I am a new forum member here. I found this site from searching the internet. From Texas.

I bought a timer back in the middle of December... not very much (aka none) communication though even though I've tried to email. I knew it was on back order at the time but I was told "2 to 3 weeks". I have lived this long without a shot timer so I am not in a rush but it seems like a common theme with the wait times.

If anyone has any idea of the current wait times please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmg View Post
    Hi All, we are shipping all backlogged orders already, majority will be shipped this week and by the end of this month all of them expected to be out.
    I am sorry if anyone sent message and did not hear back, I am trying to personally reply every message that comes in, not sure why few did not come through, we had problem with captcha reported on "send message" page, which I already addressed to website hosting. Please feel free to email directly at info (at) amg-lab.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I am a new forum member here. I found this site from searching the internet. From Texas.

I bought a timer back in the middle of December... not very much (aka none) communication though even though I've tried to email. I knew it was on back order at the time but I was told "2 to 3 weeks". I have lived this long without a shot timer so I am not in a rush but it seems like a common theme with the wait times.

If anyone has any idea of the current wait times please let me know.
    @alexmg summarized the order status back in December. I've not seen an update? I do know the last time we communicated last fall, he was pretty busy with orders. The timer is worth the wait. I had one of the earliest production models and it's still running great, and the fact it picks up my trigger presses with a snap cap is a key part of my normal Dry Practice routine.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @alexmg summarized the order status back in December. I've not seen an update? I do know the last time we communicated last fall, he was pretty busy with orders. The timer is worth the wait. I had one of the earliest production models and it's still running great, and the fact it picks up my trigger presses with a snap cap is a key part of my normal Dry Practice routine.
    Thanks for responding. I don't mind waiting. It's the not knowing part combined with a bit of miscommunication. Before I ordered I sent an email and they did respond fairly quickly and said it was going to be 2-3 weeks to ship out.

Anyway I knew it was on backorder at the time so I was expecting a wait but I think there was some miscommunication there. It's 8 weeks in and no updates. I am not upset or anything just wondering what the status is or if someone took off with the money and moved to the Bahamas or whatever. (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I like my AMG commander so much that I ordered a backup at the beginning of the month.

Great product.
    I'm hoping @alexmg is doing okay! Supply chain stuff I'm sure is a bear. I left my AMG timer at my range (about an hour away) and thinking that the backup timer someday is a very good idea in case I lose it. I'll be crying so hard without one. Great product!

Great product.
    Good news is that my backup Commander is being shipped soon. Covid supply chain issues had set things back, understandably.

It’s important enough to me that I wanted to have a backup Commander since it’s not something you can order and have right away if yours is lost or stolen.

what is the current time frame for an order? Still shows as backordered when I placed it.

Not trying to be that guy, but today marks over a month since I placed my order and have not heard anything since the confirmation email. I sent them a question and never got a response. I just checked again and Alexmg has not visited the forum since 5-26....I understood it was backordered but I kinda expected an answer to my question at least.

Components and microchips have been in short supply.

I think from order to receipt mine was 5+ months in waiting.

It’s worth so much to me that I bought a spare just in case.

Components and microchips have been in short supply.

I think from order to receipt mine was 5+ months in waiting.

It’s worth so much to me that I bought a spare just in case.
    So only 4 months to go..

I get the shortages going on right now and can accept that, it's more the lack of anything but the automated order response, and the person involved has not been on here in over a month.

User Tag List