Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

@alexmg, if you make some business cards or stickers, it would make it easier for me to pimp the Commander at matches.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @alexmg, if you make some business cards or stickers, it would make it easier for me to pimp the Commander at matches.
    Stickers ftw!

Seriously, I’m getting asked about it at every match and practice.

Any word on when December preorders are going out?

Hi All, the pre-orders fulfillment for 2nd wave has begun and timers are being sent out. For timers and belt mounting clips, we are still in claimed 30 - 60 days window so there will be no delay beyond that. For orders that are on the front of this pre-order wave and have silicon skin in it I will have to split delivery into two pieces and send silicone skin in separate package as silicone skin production batch has been delayed by our supplier and will come in February. Thank you everybody for supporting AMG Lab and for your patience.
    Just in case, for those who ordered timer with first wave of pre-orders and have not seen silicone skin, here it is in the picture, it provides extra layer of protection for the timer, you can wear it over your neck, buckle to the belt or tactical vest, etc.
    Name:  commander silicone skin.jpg
Views: 1143
Size:  56.3 KB

What's the current lead time if ordered right now? I'm giving some serious thought to picking one up, but I'd like to know if there's any in stock or if there's an upcoming batch that'll get fulfilled soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Go for it! Seriously, I'd pay more to be able to use it. I don't have any Android devices.
    Same here...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    What's the current lead time if ordered right now? I'm giving some serious thought to picking one up, but I'd like to know if there's any in stock or if there's an upcoming batch that'll get fulfilled soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Same here...

Current pre-order lead time 4 - 8 weeks, things are getting progressively faster in term of manufacturing speed so I am quite sure that over 2019 we will have stock everywhere, for right now however only pre-order basis.

Pre ordered mine 12/27/19 (order #2-1112) and just got mine today 03/11/19

Now I'm off to read the manual and re-read this thread.

EDIT:

Anyone been able to pair their shot timer with an older (Galaxy S5) android or does it only work with Tablet style devices?
    Last edited by Jay585; 03-11-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Jay585 View Post
    Pre ordered mine 12/27/19 (order #2-1112) and just got mine today 03/11/19

Now I'm off to read the manual and re-read this thread.

EDIT:

Anyone been able to pair their shot timer with an older (Galaxy S5) android or does it only work with Tablet style devices?
    Hello Jay, here is the manual from PractiScore explaining how to connect to timer, in either platform you need connect directly form the app.
    https://blog.practiscore.com/android...etooth-timers/

Quote Originally Posted by johnm View Post
    Cons
    - doesn’t pick up anything that’s too close to the beeps—start is no big deal but the par time beep drowning out is a bummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnm View Post
    No old deaf shooters on this squad but it really would be better if the loud beep was a bit louder.
    I wonder how hard it would be to pair with an external light that turns green at the beep and red at the par time (and maybe blinks yellow if you exceed the best recorded run).

User Tag List