Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

Hi All, just wanted to provide an update about how things are going. As you may know there is an ongoing chip shortage and all kinds of delays and other issues in the supply chain. Many components that we need were(still are) on backorder with very long lead time, which disrupted our production schedule and delayed things, it is still an ongoing issue but I have few tricks up the sleeve and am working non-stop on overcoming all of the logistical and parts procurement challenges so we are able to push through all obstacles and continue production. As of right now we are working on closing all backorders and will be done in a couple of weeks.

Something else I wanted to mention, we have a few more things cooking in parallel, one of which is ready for production and only waiting for necessary backordered components to arrive before it can be available to purchase. You can see it in the picture below, I think it is self explanatory , as usual, it is tailored to best performance, simplicity of use and endless battery, using standard 1/4-20 camera thread it can be mounted anywhere.

There are other interesting things in dev., I will be happy to share details as we go.

Name:  amg lab lcd board.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  37.1 KB

Nice. How durable is it? I had a CED board and it didn’t survive a 2 foot fall.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Nice. How durable is it? I had a CED board and it didn’t survive a 2 foot fall.
    It will do very well, adding all necessary supports for the lcd glass and board, the mounting is also very sturdy to prevent accidental dismounting and falls.

Thanks for the update, @alexmg. Very cool!
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I don’t know if this is a viable workaround for you, and might be more of a PITA than it’s worth but with the Bluetooth you can pipe results to a tablet or phone (that illuminates).

The benefit of that is that you can set up your guys on a list and pull in all splits and data as well to use for teaching and feedback later.

This is one method of review:

Attachment 91451
    Are you using the Practiscore log app?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Are you using the Practiscore log app?
    Yes-ish

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    Yes-ish
    Er..?

@alexmg love that you have a big display coming, been asking around on FB and elsewhere for this exact thing, didn't know you were working on it, awesome.

@JCN PS Log does everything you are asking for, and more, it takes video if you want, you can name drills, score, track rounds fired per gun or person or whatever you want to tag. Worth getting into it more.
    ...and to think today you just have fangs

Rob Engh
    BC, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Slavex View Post
    @alexmg love that you have a big display coming, been asking around on FB and elsewhere for this exact thing, didn't know you were working on it, awesome.

@JCN PS Log does everything you are asking for, and more, it takes video if you want, you can name drills, score, track rounds fired per gun or person or whatever you want to tag. Worth getting into it more.
    Got a link to PS log? All I see in the Apple store is, uh, Positive Singles...

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Got a link to PS log? All I see in the Apple store is, uh, Positive Singles...
    I was just using regular PractiScore and building stages for myself.

Looking at the log app, it might be helpful with the auto repeat drills but I’m not sure it’ll add much for the way I usually practice in live these days.

Might work well for dry for me instead of the dry app I’m using but I bought the log app just now because I wanted to support the PS developers more than I thought I would use it.

User Tag List