Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AMG Lab Shot Timer

AMG Lab Shot Timer

A new shot timer is in the works:

https://www.amg-lab.com/

I’ve pre-ordered one, and will post back reviews when it arrives.

PS there is a running thread with a semi related thread title here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-another-brand , but it seemed fairer to create a thread specifically for this timer, especially as some here have indicated they’ve pre-ordered as well.

I am looking forward to it.
    Last edited by RJ; 11-02-2018 at 12:04 PM.

I ordered one too. I’m excited about a timer that doesn’t suck. Really the bar is so low that it would not take much to make me happy. But I’m hoping for more than that. It could be a game changer with the AMG.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Can't wait!

@Rich_Jenkins thanks for posting this. I just ordered one and can't wait. I love the multiple par time capability and AAA's! No more freaking 9V's.
    Last edited by Mike C; 11-02-2018 at 01:04 PM.

All it has to do is work and I'll be impressed. My PACT timer still works for now, so I won't be a beta tester for this one.

There’s still a lot of life I can get out of my Pocket Pro 2, but if this thing pans out to be awesome, it’ll be my next timer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    @Rich_Jenkins thanks for posting this. I just ordered one and can't wait. I love the multiple par time capability and AAA's! No more freaking 9V's.
    I like the idea of AAA instead of 9v. If it runs on AAA, it will very likely work on Eneloops. 9v is the one common alkaline battery size for which I have not found a good NiMH option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

I love me some Eneloops. They are the reason all of my gear runs AA or AAA. Slow discharge, lots of cycles, plus I can charge them anywhere. They really are fantastic.
    Last edited by Mike C; 11-02-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Just found out that Canadian IPSC dude, Eugene K. was developing this. He's the hard worker that has really been the driving force behind developing PractiScore.

EK is good people and I'm ponying up for one of these due to his reputation alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Just found out that Canadian IPSC dude, Eugene K. was developing this.

I am pretty sure I knew a Russian hacker with the same last name..

Just kidding. I'll probably buy this one, multiple par is a very nice option for dry fire training, and I am curious about adjustable beep. I have a three level house and still have to can the beep for dry fire when my wife goes to bed.

I wish somebody built a better version of Shotmaxx.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List