Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Discreet Carry Clips

  1. #1
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada

    Discreet Carry Clips

    We've now got the Discreet Carry Clips available for our popular Wing Claw designs!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  2. #2
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Virginia
    This arrived today. It's nice. Very f'n nice.

  3. #3
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    N. Texas
    Tony, will these be available to order separately? I might end up replacing my other hardware with these.

  4. #4
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Tony, will these be available to order separately? I might end up replacing my other hardware with these.
    Dismas, you can email me what you need, they are $14.00 each but will come with the hardware I use. Be sure and let me know what holster design you want them for so I can get you the correct hardware. We probably won't offer these as a stand alone item for purchase as they are pretty pricey. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  5. #5
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    This arrived today. It's nice. Very f'n nice.
    Thanks. FYI, I didn't re send your warranty mag pouch as we are still figuring out a better design for it. Once I get it where I want it, I will get it out to you. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  6. #6
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    West Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Thanks. FYI, I didn't re send your warranty mag pouch as we are still figuring out a better design for it. Once I get it where I want it, I will get it out to you. Thanks
    No worries about that at all. The one I cracked is still working. FWIW, while I haven't had much time with it yet I really like the design of the 92 pouch you sent me.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hamptons, New York
    Are these clips dcc the mod 4 adjustable height ones? I'm looking at the AIWB Wing Claw 2.0.

  8. #8
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Are these clips dcc the mod 4 adjustable height ones? I'm looking at the AIWB Wing Claw 2.0.
    Dan, they are the Mod 4's, but not the adjustable height ones for the 2.0. They are the adjustable height Mod 4's for the Wing Claw 2.5. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

  9. #9
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NoVA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Dan, they are the Mod 4's, but not the adjustable height ones for the 2.0. They are the adjustable height Mod 4's for the Wing Claw 2.5. Thanks
    Tony, is the ride height adjustable on the 2.0 with the DCCs? Or could you add the adjustable height DCCs to the 2.0 to adjust the ride height?

    I like the 2.5 and the DCCs, but I think I prefer the wider placement of the clips on the 2.0 vs 2.5.

    Thanks for your help and taking time to answer all these questions.

    V/r
    Matt

  10. #10
    Supporting Business Tony Mayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    Are these clips dcc the mod 4 adjustable height ones? I'm looking at the AIWB Wing Claw 2.0.
    DanJ, we may have a fix for being able to use the adjustable height DCC clips on the 2.0.....standby!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org