Thread: Gabe White PSS Waverly, TN , Oct 27-28, 2018

Gabe White PSS Waverly, TN , Oct 27-28, 2018

Just a few comments on Gabe's class. Being just a mere mortal, I had no idea what to expect. I found myself surrounded by some very good shooters most known to this forum. It was a little intimidating to be honest. However, Gabe opened my mind and added solid substance to my shooting 'toolbox'. What a professor he is to the art of shooting a handgun, whether for SD or for game. The man is tireless as an instructor and gave the same energy and enthusiasm from first thing Sat. morning until closing at 6 PM Sunday. One can see he obviously enjoys what he is doing. I have been blessed to train with several 'legends', and I have no reservation about recommending this course to anyone that has a solid foundation of experience that wants to expand their skill level. I certainly look forward to taking this challenging course again.

Also huge congrats for Turbo pin performance by Randy Harris and John Hearne !!

Quote Originally Posted by chances R View Post
    Just a few comments on Gabe's class. Being just a mere mortal, I had no idea what to expect. I found myself surrounded by some very good shooters most known to this forum. It was a little intimidating to be honest. However, Gabe opened my mind and added solid substance to my shooting 'toolbox'. What a professor he is to the art of shooting a handgun, whether for SD or for game. The man is tireless as an instructor and gave the same energy and enthusiasm from first thing Sat. morning until closing at 6 PM Sunday. One can see he obviously enjoys what he is doing. I have been blessed to train with several 'legends', and I have no reservation about recommending this course to anyone that has a solid foundation of experience that wants to expand their skill level. I certainly look forward to taking this challenging course again.

Also huge congrats for Turbo pin performance by Randy Harris and John Hearne !!
    Good to meet you Steve and great shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List