Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bit of anxiety I知 dealing with...

Site Supporter

A bit of anxiety I知 dealing with...

.....my wife is about to cut my hair.

She痴 never cut a guy痴 hair before!

The worst thing is, if it goes badly I will have to shave my head. With my hair that short I look like wee man.

I better get some guacamole and salsa out of this.

(You weren't that pretty beforehand. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Just do it yourself. Even a skin fade can be done on yourself, with several mirrors and some patience.

Site Supporter
    Since you took the time to post it, we're expecting before and after pics.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Learn to do it yourself. Take personal responsibility for your own fuck ups (and they will happen). Truth is that I haven't went to a barber or a hairstylists for 25 years. Now take that $15 to $25/ pop and multiple that by 25 years and then look in my gun safe. See a correlation????

Another truth is that it is just hair and not a face tattoo. It will grow again and you get a chance to run another hair cutting training session. Just like with firearms, you need meaningful reps to get the job done correctly. Today, you guys have the help of YouTube instead of looking at a picture and saying "make me look like that"

I shave mine. I use a razor, shaving cream, the whole bit down to bare skin once a week. First time was on a bet, but I ended up liking it and keeping the look. On top of that, I致e got the worlds ugliest bald spot along with a 5 head anyway so I probably look better imitating Mr Clean. Seriously, a shave head ain稚 that big of a deal.

Now for a haircut horror story: I had a friend in the national guard who was cutting hair some. Being a cheapskate, I was always looking for a free haircut back then (20 years or so ago). He says he値l cut it. I agree. Turns out, my hair is really really really soft and fine. His damn bargain basement clippers were clogging up and he was literally pulling my hair out. He痴 complaining he痴 never seen hair like this. Dude gets half way through and gives up. So I put on a hat and drive to the mall, at 8:30 at night, praying they can get me in to fix the hell that is now my head. I値l never forget the look on that girls face when I took that hat off. I told her I knew it was bad, whatever she could do I壇 go along with. I pretty much walked out of there with a military high and tight, but it was at least all even. Not too long after that I started getting a pretty noticeable bald spot (coincidence, I think not). A few more years after that, I went to my razor for my hair care needs.

One nice thing when I worked out of our air wing at Homestead AFB was that I could zip into the barbershop and get a buzz cut for just a few bucks.

Just keep telling yourself it can grow back. I'm currently going for the Brad Pitt style from Fury. Wife tells me I look hot at least twice a day, so I'll stick with it for awhile.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    .....my wife is about to cut my hair.

She痴 never cut a guy痴 hair before!

The worst thing is, if it goes badly I will have to shave my head. With my hair that short I look like wee man.

I better get some guacamole and salsa out of this.
    Seems to me a little more context is required...like "WHY" is she cutting your hair?

User Tag List