Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Congratulations to John Hearne and Randy Harris!

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    My former friend Tiffany may have included a picture of the vest in the November Range Master Newsletter.
    I was just about to post that my new best friend Tiffany put a picture of the aforementioned vest in the November Rangemaster Newsletter. I don't know why you are self-conscious about that vest, it is awesome.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Just looked at Tom’s newsletter and John’s vest is indeed impressive. Unless it is going in a museum display, I think you should give it to Gabe to bring to class and loan out to aspiring pinners. Heck, judging by how bad Gabe is printing in the vest picture, maybe he should consider wearing the vest.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Just looked at Tom’s newsletter and John’s vest is indeed impressive. Unless it is going in a museum display, I think you should give it to Gabe to bring to class and loan out to aspiring pinners. Heck, judging by how bad Gabe is printing in the vest picture, maybe he should consider wearing the vest.
    That's just a lighting problem. There are actually two pictures of the vest in the newsletter.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

I’m telling you a pink question mark or two would have really set it off.

Some may have missed Brother Hearne's diabolical cleverness in his choice of cover garment, which aids in his drawing speed.

It's not just that stiff fabric allows slightly faster access.

It's that if the vest is ugly enough, any self-respecting pistol WANTS to get out from under it sooner.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Some may have missed Brother Hearne's diabolical cleverness in his choice of cover garment, which aids in his drawing speed.

It's not just that stiff fabric allows slightly faster access.

It's that if the vest is ugly enough, any self-respecting pistol WANTS to get out from under it sooner.

Well, thanks, Mas - damn near regurgitated my coffee with that one! As usual, your words are right on the money.

User Tag List