Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to John Hearne and Randy Harris!

Congratulations to John Hearne and Randy Harris!

I'd like to post my congratulations to @John Hearne and @Randy Harris for earning the Turbo Pin in my Pistol Shooting Solutions class this last weekend in Waverly, TN!

Great job guys - outstanding shooting!!!

This is the first occasion I've awarded more than one Turbo Pin in a single class. This is also the first time anyone has earned a Turbo Pin shooting from a strong side holster rather than AIWB. John had a strong side OWB under a vest and Randy had a strong side IWB under a polo shirt.

And my congratulations go to the class in general. There have been some very strong classes so far, but this is probably the strongest yet by virtue of two Turbo Pins, a whole lot of Light Pins, and a few Dark Pins as well.

Thanks to @Sherman A. House DDS for arranging the class, the Humphreys County Sheriff's Office for letting us use the range, and everyone who came to the class!

You can John and Randy listed on my performance awards page here: http://www.gabewhitetraining.com/performance-awards/
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

They have the cheetah blood in their veins.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Congratulations to you both!

@John Hearne

What were you shooting?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Congratulations to John Hearne and Randy Harris!

GOOD JOB JOHN AND RANDY!

I was fortunate to be in such a fine class of phenomenal shooters. Everyone brought their A game, and much learning was had by all.

Randy shot a G34 from a Fricke Archangel and John shot a SIG P320 X-5 from a Comptac International, and what may have quite possibly been the most amazing and particularly visually striking vest, I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sherman A. House DDS; 10-30-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    GOOD JOB JOHN AND RANDY!

I was fortunate to be in such a fine class of phenomenal shooters. Everyone brought their A game, and much learning was had by all.

Randy shot a G34 from a Fricke Archangel and John shot a SIG P320 X-5 from a Comptac International, and what may have quite possibly been the most amazing and particularly visually striking vest, I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NOICE!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Sherm, I think he stole that vest from the Riddler......I should have taped a pink question mark on the back of it.....but then again no one would have seen that when he was wearing it inside out.....
    Last edited by Randy Harris; 10-30-2018 at 11:11 AM.

I liked the color of the vest.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    ...and what may have quite possibly been the most amazing and particularly visually striking vest, I’ve ever seen,

Pictures please! 😈

While we are at it I'd like to also congratulate Sherman, Aqil, Miller_Man, GuanoLoco, who all got pins and are all members here (and I apologize profusely if I forgot anyone else that is a member here.) SOLID work done by all !
    Last edited by Randy Harris; 10-30-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Site Supporter
    I took Gabe's class in February and I was HIGHLY impressed with both his skill and his teaching ability. I strongly recommend this course.

Congratulations to everyone who earned a pin, but especially to John and Randy for Turbo Pins #7 and #8. Well done!

User Tag List