Thread: BEST IN CLASS ACCESSORIES

BEST IN CLASS ACCESSORIES

I am looking for a list of accessories that are best in class that are machined regardless of materials.
    Some things that come to mind are the Gadget, scope mounts, speed loaders, sling mounts, accessory rail mounts items from the ongoing Beretta 1301 thread Red dot mounting systems for pistols, etc etc. I am sure there are others I am missing but will come to mind as you read this thread.
    Thanks in advance for your input. You are doing a solid for a really great guy.

ETA: Ok guys thanks for input so far and just to clarify this guy is a master level machinist/tool and die/ machine design. with his nose heavily into engineering. He is a Vet with a record of service and schools that anyone would be proud of . He is heavily into PPC air guns and long range shooting. He already has a slew of prototypes for the PPC group and is getting ready to purchase some machinery doing prototyping and some production level work. He is NOT looking to copy other people's work.
    I'm just trying to find some innovative top shelf products as a means of helping him expand his horizons.
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 10-29-2018 at 08:17 AM. Reason: merged in a later comment per OP request.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Scalarworks scope/red dot mounts.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Really Right Stuff Uniblock scope mounts are truly works of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spuhr scope mounts.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Another vote for Scalarworks optics mounts with the caveat that I have no experience with their new LPVO mount. Their mounts for Aimpoints and MROs are good stuff though. I’m also a big fan of Arisaka Defense mounts for scout lights. I run one on my patrol rifle and like it a lot. It’s simple, lightweight, and very streamlined.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Geissele triggers.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Wilcox night vision helmet mounts

Malkoff lights

Disregard. Didn’t see the machines part.
    Last edited by Lon; 10-28-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Ok guys thanks for input so far and just to clarify this guy is a master level machinist/tool and die/ machine design. with his nose heavily into engineering. He is a Vet with a record of service and schools that anyone would be proud of . He is heavily into PPC air guns and long range shooting. He already has a slew of prototypes for the PPC group and is getting ready to purchase some machinery doing prototyping and some production level work. He is NOT looking to copy other people's work.
    I'm just trying to find some innovative top shelf products as a means of helping him expand his horizons.

@Tom_Jones if you could combine this with the OP it would be appreciated
    Last edited by UNK; 10-28-2018 at 04:03 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List