Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good RANGE Watch

I am not as bad as some, but I am a watch guy. I have been primarily wearing G Shock for most of my career, but I have gone dark digital, Suunto OD, etc.. But I often find myself back at G Shock. I have been using this G Shock on and off for the last 3 years or so. I also get them at a deep discount, so that doesn't hurt my decision.

If you want a cheap, durable beater watch that kinda-sorta looks professional there's always a Vostok Amphibia like this one.

They come in a bunch of different case styles. Just be aware that the bracelets are hot garbage that will eat your arm hair so get one on a strap. The movements are also OK but expect it to run +10s/day.

TBH I got mine to be a beater but I didn't want to have to wind a mechanical watch that I only wear occasionally so I ended up building up the world's tackiest G-Shock

Last edited by perlslacker; 10-28-2018 at 12:09 PM.

I'm using a Germin hybrid smart watch. I have started using Garmin's Virb action camera to record myself for review later and the watch lets me start/pause or take a picture.

User Tag List