Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LCP II pocket and AIWB / IWB holster?

LCP II pocket and AIWB / IWB holster?

My wife likes to carry her LCP II at work for deep concealment in very light drawstring pants instead of her Glock 43, which is more worn on days with Jeans, belt and a T-shirt.

It's been tough finding a decent AIWB holster for the LCP II. I would love to have something like a JMCK with the discreet carry concept clips, but I cant find anything made for the LCP II.

She also pocket carries in the same pants, but printing has been a big issue, in addtion to pocket size. It's basically a work unform and AIWB is a better option than trying to modify the pockets, which is likely not going to work.

The pant material is light, like track pants with hip pockets. No, she's not Russian.
    Last edited by SLUZENE; 10-24-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Site Supporter
    I’ve used a Blade-Tech Klipt Ambi with my original LCP for years and recently added a DCC clip to it. I wish it was a little longer to prevent the grip from rolling, but it works well enough for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like the Klipt Ambi has been discontinued and the ones I can find do not list a LCP II. Newer IWB Klipt have a seperate option for the LCP and LCP II.

I'll post updates.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Email Tony at JMCK and tell him what you're looking for.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Check out the LightTuck. They run 10% off sales all the time if you're an email subscriber. It's been my experience that guns worn in really lightweight pants need to sit a bit lower than you might like and the Vedder has lots of adjustment in height and cant.

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

I have an aholster pwii I'm happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Email Tony at JMCK and tell him what you're looking for.
    He's always one of my first contacts. No mold or live gun available at this time. Maybe Dark Star Gear.

Checking out all the other ones mentioned too. Thanks guys!

I'm going to try and have something like the holster on the right built, but with two DCC short clips. I'm not a fan of AIWB holsters generally with one narrow loop or clip or a clip for 1.75" belts on a 1.5" belt. They always wobble for me in the direction/angle I do not want them to.
    (image from) https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Concepts-Clips
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SLUZENE; 10-26-2018 at 12:54 PM.

As an update, the wife so far is happy with a Spider Concealment LCP II "Pre Folded Test Fit Shell Without Hardware" and JMCK hardware (washers, spacers, screws, etc) with a single DCC clip on light drawstring style pants. She has about 2 months of daily carry into it now. I need to get around to trying it with some track pants with a drawstring, but I'm out of stolichnaya.

Eventually, I hope to find a DCC double clip holster for the LCP II but I was not able to find one for now.
    Last edited by SLUZENE; 02-26-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Dale is not only a wonderful holster maker, he's also a genuinely terrific human being. He flew from Bozeman MT to Indpls, IN to officiate my wedding, so I'm biased...but also correct.

User Tag List