Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get ready to sell your Glock 26s and VP9sks

True, always had a G or two in the safe. Now that's all I foresee spending my $$ on for the long term. Took me some time but I saw the light LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    No, because then I'd have to make fun of you for all the changes you've made over the past few years.
    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    True, always had a G or two in the safe. Now that's all I foresee spending my $$ on for the long term. Took me some time but I saw the light LOL
    I don't know that I've seen the light. I'm probably just a stubborn Luddite too lazy to change platforms...but I only own Glock pistols. One bought in 1988 or 89. One in 1995 or 1996 and one in 2017.

Then again, I've only ever married one woman...back in 1987 and we're still together too.

I'm sensing a trend...

(And I only own S&W revolvers. All two of 'em. Definitely a trend.)
    Last edited by blues; 10-22-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

no external hammer? no want.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Another striker-fired, non-TDA pistol... <yawn>

I've got two 75Bs, that's my CZ quota.

Interesting that all three of the guns in the original post have an optics plate. Also, what sights are on those guns?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Also, what sights are on those guns?
    If I had to guess, I'd go with Night Fision...

So what do we have here:
    • mounts normal sized weapon lights
    • comes with tritium sights & optic plate
    • ambi
    • uses single recoil spring assembly (less recoil then G26)
    • compatible w factory 19 round P07 mag
    • over $100 cheaper than Glock
    and Made in USA!
    Last edited by pooty; 10-22-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Great game gun I guess.....What accredited agency uses any CZ?..... Possibly some I'm curious to know.... Hundred or so dollars cheaper than a Glock...... How's the resale value, how's the aftermarket,
    how much are magazines....…. A carry gun should have at least two cases ball and 500 to 1K rounds of carry ammo put through it if you really want to trust it...... Probably 8 to 10 tested magazines or so.....Flavor of the month or useful tool?......I look forward to shooting one.

The optic ready subcompact looks promising. Do they use adapter plates like the MOS?? For be it’s going to depend on the grip length. I’ve got pretty small hands, but the 26 leaves my pinky dangling and feels like crap in the hand. If the CZ is just a tad longer then I just might have to give it a try.

I would be very interested in owning one of these... If only someone were to come out with a device to ensure safe reholstering....

As soon as they extend that optics ready system to something hammer fired, CZ will have earned another chunk of my money

User Tag List