Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get ready to sell your Glock 26s and VP9sks

I shot another agent's P10C last week at the range. I was "meh" about the feel of the gun, but my first 10 shots were standing at the 25 yard line, and I put them all into a group MUCH tighter than a 3x5. Not enough to make a decision to switch, but definitely eye opening...

I think I will keep my HK and Glock pistols.

I thought CZs were generally held in high regard here? My inner Slovak is offended. Lol
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Don't have either to get rid of, but still, NOPE.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I remember there being a lot of fanfare about those when/prior to they first came out but not much after that. I'll never fully get away from Glocks at this point so not really interested. Besides, the G26 is great.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I thought CZs were generally held in high regard here? My inner Slovak is offended. Lol
    They are ok but the P10 is just another Glock clone. Nothing there making those already invested in Glock, SW etc to switch.

They're good guns but nothing about them really makes me feel compelled to switch away from whatever modern polymer gun im finger banging at the moment.

They're very accurate like most CZ guns but to ME, the P10 is off. The gun doesnt index well for me at all as it feels off when i grip it. It doesnt naturally center itself in my hand due to the very deep grip tang that is reminiscent of the Steyr M9's which I despise from an ergonomics or pointability standpoint.

Trigger's aren't bad, they're pretty good for a striker fired pistol but again, they're not earth shattering.

Beyond the ergonomics that are a tad off for me, I felt that the P10C had a rather harsh recoil impulse comparatively speaking.

Is this the point where I say "I'm happy carrying,shooting and relying on a brand that everyone else tries to emulate and kill"?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Sellers View Post
    Is this the point where I say "I'm happy carrying,shooting and relying on a brand that everyone else tries to emulate and kill"?

No, because then I'd have to make fun of you for all the changes you've made over the past few years.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I enjoy playing around with different stuff. If money allows i wouldn't mind getting a fullsize to check out and put through it's paces. I liked the p10c when i fondled it in store. Haven't put any live rounds through one but i would certainly like too
    Last edited by backtrail540; 10-22-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

User Tag List