Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Reitz video on Vimeo

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I don't think you should take Scott's willingness to give Mr. Reality TV a bitchslap as a condemnation of his school. Proceed with confidence.
    Appreciate the feedback. And for clarity; I didn't regard the videos of indication that ITTS has slipped or diminished. I simply wanted to confirm that ITTS was still well regarded in general. And you provided that, so thank you.

Site Supporter
    God bless uncle Scotty and his patience.

pat

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    He also managed to become buds with John McPhee and has been on the SOB podcast before.
    Yeah . . . he was pretty much the reason I couldn't listen to most of the first season or so. Couldn't stand listening to him.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    He also managed to become buds with John McPhee and has been on the SOB podcast before.

He was originally associated with American Defense Enterprises, which could possibly be the dumbest trainers in the world. I'll assume he randomly signed up for one of their classes at a local range in LA, then got more into it and trained with Reitz and McPhee.

https://youtu.be/xGjBPBJ8CVs
    Is that a real group or a parody?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    In the past, @DaggaBoy has spoken very highly of ITTS (Scotty's school in the L.A. area). I'm considering doing some classes there in 2019.

I assume ITTS is still a solid venue for firearms training?
    Some have said that ITTS is old school and out dated. I can assure you that the Basics and Solid Proven Techniques will never be outdated and that they work.

Go with confidence and an open mind, you'll learn a lot.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Dude: I can't do that.

Reitz: Yeah, I know.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Dude: I can't do that.

Reitz: Yeah, I know.
    Contests between a man with 30 years of experience vs someone who repeated their first year thirty times usually ends like this.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

"Hands down at your side bitch, Unbelievable."
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    That was painful to watch. I couldn't get through it.
    I scared the dog laughing when he told Reitz, "I'm here to challenge you to a gunfight."
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

He did in the beginning act like a smart ass little bitch but anytime someone from hollyweird is on our side and learns the right way to go about in the end it is a good thing.

User Tag List