Thread: RFI women's 4-5o'clock IWB holster

RFI women's 4-5o'clock IWB holster

Hey,

So finally it seems the better half wants to have more than hopes and dreams to use for personal protection in some of the places she travels alone. She's interested in right handed carry behind the hip. I'm curious what's the top of market options here. I stick with Tony at JM for all my stuff but I don't know anything about women's carry. She's 5'7" and 145. I think we'll start with a holster to fit the G26 because it's vetted with 147 HST and she likes it well enough for now.

Thanks for any info!
    Last edited by STI; 10-22-2018 at 12:26 AM.

Site Supporter
    A 7-8 o’clock holster would be a left handed IWB holster.

Due to the amount of weight in the grip, a G19 holster will be a better choice for carrying a G26. Tne extra length of the holster helps keep the grip from rotating outward over the belt,

Women are built differently than men and IWB behind the hip may or may not work depending on how she is built. She may need to go to a 1 or 2 o’clock AIWB.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    A 7-8 o’clock holster would be a left handed IWB holster.

Due to the amount of weight in the grip, a G19 holster will be a better choice for carrying a G26. Tne extra length of the holster helps keep the grip from rotating outward over the belt,

Women are built differently than men and IWB behind the hip may or may not work depending on how she is built. She may need to go to a 1 or 2 o’clock AIWB.
    Lol definitely meant 4-5 o'clock thanks! The rest, duly noted, and I'm already familiar with all that, including currently owning several extended length AIWB holsters.

Site Supporter
    For an IWB option, Kramer makes an IWB holster with a belt clip and a sheep’s wool lining against the body. Their other IWB holsters add too much thickness to the gun to conceal well, but other ladies have had good results with this particular holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

My wife found that aiwb carry doesn't work well with her body type. She's petite with a short torso. Maybe with a smaller than a sheild or a kahr cw9 gun but those are the smallest autos we own.

With her pants she doesn't like traditional iwb but can carry at 4 o'clock owb. With a short barrel (Smith and Wesson 2" M15) she doesn't need much to cover it

User Tag List