Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire Stiletto

Wonder how it’ll fare during one handed shooting.

Also, just my opinion, a flashlight that will be used as a unity light should be high CRI. My utility light is an HDS Systems (high CRI), and once you try a light that renders colors accurately, it’s hard to go back.

That clip is in a weird place. Columbia River had a knife with a clip in the same position that I was 100% sure I was going to purchase as a Christmas present one year until I somehow ended up in a LGS who was also a stocking dealer. Once I slid it in my pocket I changed my mind.
    By the way 4 pages and one like. U all suck.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I have one and it’s a slick light. It rides like a folding knife in your pocket and is way more carryable than a traditional cylinder type light.
    What do you think of it as far as suitability for AMIS work? What intrigues me most is not the form factor but the fact that it incorporates a similar strobe interface to the Gomez prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Much less than that if you use the code: aziz light

I think it’s 25% off surefire website pricing.
    No space, cause then it doesnt work. Valid on everything except suppressors and batteries... or something like that.

-Cory

Looks like these are live now. Anyone picking one up?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    Oh, hell yes.

With the “azizlight” code, it was $96 including shipping and tax.

Site Supporter
    I ordered one a few days ago. The guy at surefire said they were out and were getting more in yesterday. I have not received a shipping email yet.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    By the way 4 pages and one like. U all suck.
    I gave you a pity like.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    With the “azizlight” code, it was $96 including shipping and tax.
    It's not the price drop that the code provides. It's the reference...I love the Fifth Element and one of my nephew's is named Aziz. And my wife and I always give him a flashlight and yell, "Aziz! Light!". And frankly, when I tell me wife that is the discount code her response will be, "Enjoy your new flashlight."

So Surefire can thank themselves for this sale, which will mark the first time I've bought a Surefire in nearly 15 years.

Site Supporter

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I gave you a pity like.

It's not the price drop that the code provides. It's the reference...I love the Fifth Element and one of my nephew's is named Aziz. And my wife and I always give him a flashlight and yell, "Aziz! Light!". And frankly, when I tell me wife that is the discount code her response will be, "Enjoy your new flashlight."

So Surefire can thank themselves for this sale, which will mark the first time I've bought a Surefire in nearly 15 years.
    You can thank Sparks2112. That was his member name here before he started a radio show under The obviously assumed name of “John Johnson.” 😊
    Last edited by HCM; 11-10-2018 at 12:47 AM.

So far, I like it.

Name:  F16EAC25-F0AC-4528-9749-9463E9CE7214.jpg
Views: 1576
Size:  49.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List