Thread: So my wife asks me a question last night at dinner...

So my wife asks me a question last night at dinner...

We are sitting at dinner last night and out of the blue my wife asked me, “do you know where all the exits are located”? I sat there a little surprised by her question, I said ah yeah, do you? She said the only exit I see is the front door, which she didn’t particularly like. Again, a little surprised by her thought process (we are in a nice rest. not some shady area). I reminded her ( we both worked in the restaurant business in our younger days) that all restaurants will always have an exit in the back of the kitchen.

What surprised me is she asked if I always new where the exits are in any place I go. I’m sitting there thinking, I’m the tactical Timmy who takes lots of classes, goes shooting all the time and talk a good bit if situation awareness. I asked her if that was something she always thought about and she proceed to tell me how her situational awareness is always on everywhere she goes.

Anyway I say all that to say I was really proud of her they way she takes serious her surroundings. I guess she actually listens to my constant warnings things going sideways. Lol

Last edited by Dismas316; 10-21-2018 at 08:07 AM.

Excellent.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

That's pretty cool.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List