Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: So, A Man Goes into a Saudi Consulate and...

So, A Man Goes into a Saudi Consulate and...

...comes out in pieces. This should come as no surprise to anyone. People are butchered, drowned, and burned to death every minute in the Middle East.

My take away is this:

1) We will no longer need their oil if bring our full energy production capacity to bear. Perhaps it’s time to stop proping up fanatical theocracies? Let them reform or starve...all of them.

2) Trump calling the Saudi excuse for this guy’s death “credible” is the embodiment of why I didn’t vote for him. He would sound more intelligent had he simply told the truth - the Saudi’s needed to take out some trash and he doesnÂ’t think that 1 WaPo, “fake news” journalists is worth scrapping a hundred billion dollar arms deal and perhaps trillions more in oil prices.
    Last edited by Sensei; 10-20-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    People are making this guy out to be a “good” guy. He was not. He was an advocate for the Muslim brotherhood, and a friend of Osama bin Laden. No great loss.

It never happened. Just ask the Saudis and President ShitBird who makes $ off the Saudis.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    People are making this guy out to be a “good” guy. He was not. He was an advocate for the Muslim brotherhood, and a friend of Osama bin Laden. No great loss.
    If that’s the case, then screw him. But I can’t get over how stupid the Saudis were to wack him there. The world is a big place and that whole plausible deniability thingy.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    But I can’t get over how stupid the Saudis were to wack him there. The world is a big place and that whole plausible deniability thingy.
    I gather that they thought that Mister "Reporters Are the Enemy of the People" would see things their way. So far, that seems to have been a safe bet. What they didn't account for was that the rest of the wold where a free press matters might see things differently from Mister "What's In It for Me".

(Same guy, in case you haven't guessed.)
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 10-20-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Aside from needing to flap gums about human rights and such the USA has no jurisdiction in this event. A non citizen killed outside US territory means squat to the USA. It’s like insisting that POTUS do something a German citizen being killed by a drunk driver in France. Totally meaningless bullshit.

I guess the whole Russia collusion thing flopped. The mouthy whore flopped. The rapist SCOTUS nominee flopped... Its now time for Saudi collusion to start up. Yaaaaay!!! We can’t figure out a platform the American people want, so we’ll just throw mud at the wall to see if anything sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    If that’s the case, then screw him. But I can’t get over how stupid the Saudis were to wack him there. The world is a big place and that whole plausible deniability thingy.
    I think they failed to realize that tactics that normally work regionally don't work internationally - which is incredibly stupid.

Site Supporter
    I don't understand why the Saudi's admitted killing the man. Eventually concern or interest woud have simply gone away. And they could have bribed the Turks. I see no reason for the USA to enter this fray. Anyway, our hands are not the cleanest.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The same Muslim Brotherhood WE supported during the Arab Spring?

That Muslim Brotherhood?

And we all know that the bin Ladens worked for us as well.

My point is that our government is not “all dressed in white”; we overthrow governments for access to markets and known oil & gas reserves.

That said, I wonder what Khashoggi knew (I think he was an Intel asset)... and was he related to Adnan Khashoggi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List