Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So, A Man Goes into a Saudi Consulate and...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Of late the Saudis have been “rendering” dissidents in exile back to the kingdom. The current version is that a fight ensued when they tried to Snatch him up inside the embassy and he died unintentionally in the process. This is plausible and consistent with some recent actions involving other dissidents.
    But one of the Saudis was an autopsy tech with a bone saw. The “rendition gone wrong” story falls apart.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    But one of the Saudis was an autopsy tech with a bone saw. The “rendition gone wrong” story falls apart.
    That's his EDC bone saw. C'mon now.

In any case there's rendering, and there's rendering. They may just have gotten confused with the translation.
    Last edited by blues; 10-20-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That's his EDC bone saw. C'mon now.

In any case there's rendering, and there's rendering. They may just have gotten confused with the translation.
    He “accidentally” died during an large team interrogation, so they had to think on their feet and the only logical thing do do was to immediately dismember him, smuggle his body parts out of the country onto a waiting plane, then deep clean and re-paint the embasssy.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 10-20-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    That is my understanding of the timeline. A cleaning team of 12-15 guys with a mixture of skills sets including a forensic pathologist arrived ahead of Khashoggi. They were on camera bringing serveral large cases into the consulate. They also purchased the bone saw in Turkey before meeting with Khashoggi. The most unbelievable part is that the Saudis “lost” the body.

This just goes to show that Democrats are not the only ones who do not understand what “credible” means.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran are the three leading contenders for influence in the region - anything coming from one about one of the others is suspect. Even if it is factual you think the Turks are doing this out of some sense of decency. They have disappeared more of their own citizens under Erdogan than the Saudis .

Again the guy was no friend of the U.S. so again - not our circus not our monkeys.
    Last edited by HCM; 10-20-2018 at 05:15 PM.

People are making this guy out to be a “good” guy. He was not. He was an advocate for the Muslim brotherhood, and a friend of Osama bin Laden. No great loss.
    I have a hard time believing Jamal got offed for his published "journalism". Could be a lot of things. In a recent article he argued the #1 cause of the eternal Arabia shit show was America's attitude towards the Muslim Brotherhood. That speaks volumes IMO.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I have a hard time believing Jamal got offed for his published "journalism". Could be a lot of things. In a recent article he argued the #1 cause of the eternal Arabia shit show was America's attitude towards the Muslim Brotherhood. That speaks volumes IMO.
    More on Kashoggi’s dubious past:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271...iel-greenfield

Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran are the three leading contenders for influence in the region - anything coming from one about one of the others is suspect. Even if it is factual you think the Turks are doing this out of some sense of decency. They have disappeared more of their own citizens under Erdogan than the Saudis .

Again the guy was no friend of the U.S. so again - not our circus not our monkeys.
    So why is Trump stalling and covering for them again?
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post

@Mjolnir: Porkchop Khashoggi is nephew to Adnan.
    That last name got stuck in my brain a couple of decades ago.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    So why is Trump stalling and covering for them again?
    Among the three scumbags Saudi Arabia is OUR scumbag.

Plus Erdogan is a piece of shit.

User Tag List