Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: So, A Man Goes into a Saudi Consulate and...

This...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    And? This isn’t our mess, full stop. If the Saudis say that dude tripped and fell on a .357 hollow point, we shrug and let Turkey fuss about it .
    If it’s not our mess, then why is Trump helping to cover it up?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    If it’s not our mess, then why is Trump helping to cover it up?
    http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...huge-arms-deal

$110B is a decent amount of cash.

Site Supporter
    The Khashoggi issue is not the issue to die on a cross for. There is zero need for our involvement. A lot of people getting bent over thinking this guy was a normal reporter for WAPO.

Although the bone saw deal highlights the brutality of the middle east even in 2018.

The defense contract stuff is a distracting irrelevancy. Meaning the whole issue of supporting SA with top-notch arms is a whole other can of worms entirely.
    Last edited by fixer; 10-21-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Any other president would have issued a strong statement supporting freedom of the press worldwide, and decrying violence towards dissident journalists. Trump did not.

Any other president would have also blithely continued to take Saudi Arabia's arms money and oil. Donald Trump is happily, and openly, doing that.

Many of Donald Trump's policies are legitimately (and uniquely) terrible but his unwillingness to hold Saudi Arabia's feet to the fire over their shit humanitarian record isn't unusual at all. The West Wing had a Very Special Episode about this back in '02; it was a well-known problem then.
    Last edited by perlslacker; 10-21-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Not a US citizen, happened on foreign soil, not our problem. I have zero fucks to give he worked for a US newspaper. Guy was a piece of shit.

It's not surprising to see the usuals using this as an opportunity to come up with what they think are clever jabs at the president. If he'd ignored the whole thing, they would have said "wHy dIdN't dRuMpF sAy sUmThIn hE's sUcH a lOsEr gLaD i DiDn'T vOtE fOr hIm hAhAhA lOoK aT mE i cAlL hIm dRuMpF" all the while they're lookin like this.
    Attachment 31526

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    People are making this guy out to be a “good” guy. He was not. He was an advocate for the Muslim brotherhood, and a friend of Osama bin Laden. No great loss.
    100% agree. He was an enemy combatant.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Not a US citizen, happened on foreign soil, not our problem. I have zero fucks to give he worked for a US newspaper. Guy was a piece of shit.

It's not surprising to see the usuals using this as an opportunity to come up with what they think are clever jabs at the president. If he'd ignored the whole thing, they would have said "wHy dIdN't dRuMpF sAy sUmThIn hE's sUcH a lOsEr gLaD i DiDn'T vOtE fOr hIm hAhAhA lOoK aT mE i cAlL hIm dRuMpF" all the while they're lookin like this.
    Perhaps you should remove your head from Trumps ass and actully use it for a change.

Maybe we the people should be more interested in holding Trump accountable for the stupid shit that he incessantrly says and does. Perhaps we shouldn’t blindly give him a pass on everything and anything because its just ‘Trump being Trump” aka babbling in monosyllabic child-speak with a 500 word vocabulary (its very bad, sad, ...), pathologically lying at every turn, personally attacking people, backing lying dictators, and behaving like he is kompromised with great regularity.

A few gems:
    - Recently stating the Press is the enemy of the people
    - Ignoring assasinations on foreign soil (Skripal in. The UK)
    - Suggesting that “rogue killers” were responsible for Khashoggi and similar lame statements in the past
    - Stating on camera in the same interview: “Why shouldn’t he like the Saudis, the spend $50M with him” - personally, in blatant and willful continued violation of the emoluments clause.

Not US interests like oil, not arms deals, not influence in the middle east - PeRsONaL BeNeFit.

I’m sorry that you are willfully blind to the obvious. Do you have a child? Are you using POTUS as a role model? How would you explain his behavior to a child that you wanted to grow up and NOT be a shitbird?
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    100% agree. He was an enemy combatant.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4e12204a4c0b

Your echo chamber is showing. /Thread
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post

Attachment 31526

Im GuNNa ReSPoND TO NuAnCEd DiScUSSion WiTh a NpC WoJiK MeME

like do you not see that this is peak npc behavior or what
    Last edited by perlslacker; 10-21-2018 at 09:59 AM.

User Tag List