Thread: Vet Triple amputee vs Facebook censorship

I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

This won't get too far.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Facebook isn't the government, so they can censor you on their platform all they want, right? Unless he had a contract with them that he can show that they've broken, then it's sleazy and lame, but not illegal, at least as far as I understand.

Sadly this won’t get too far. Unless he has some kind of contract for the advertising that is.

Sadly, the book face, twitter and all will get themselves into some bind if they keep doing what they are doing. They are inviting regulation or possibly being losing some privileges like say being considered publishers and liable for the content they allow on their site. Not something they are going to like.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Sadly this won’t get too far. Unless he has some kind of contract for the advertising that is.

Sadly, the book face, twitter and all will get themselves into some bind if they keep doing what they are doing. They are inviting regulation or possibly being losing some privileges like say being considered publishers and liable for the content they allow on their site. Not something they are going to like.
    As moronic as it is I could see legislation being passed that makes them into a pseudo-utility like the internet in general and get regulated as a result.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List