Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: $900,000,000 Mega Millions

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Is that enough to become the warlord dictator of an undeveloped country? Probably not if I actually want to hold it for more than a couple years. Guess I better not quit my job right away.
    You need to produce income. You could bring back letters of Marque and reprisal.

Powerball is up to an only $750,000,000.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Powerball is up to an only $750,000,000.
    I need to get my ticket today.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    Saw a 'financial adviser' on the tube. Said you should take the lump sum and then live on 4% a year. Given I'm 70, I would just put it in a money market and spend away. No yachts or stupid houses. Not a guy with a pickup, mobile home or a basketball player. I should manage not to go bankrupt.

We had a customer who was an old farmer who while he did not win the lottery did became a millionaire when he sold the land where they built a big ass mall in NJ. I only know this because he was getting some piece of equipment welded and one of the guys mentioned that the only change he made was that he was now wearing new bib overalls and new flannel shirts.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List