Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: $900,000,000 Mega Millions

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    $1,000,000 to the Second Amendment Foundation
    Good lord, I gave them $500 and almost had to get a new fake identity to get them to stop fucking harassing the shit out of me for more. 3 calls a day.

No fucking way I'd give them anymore money until they stop acting like dick nozzles.
    Last edited by TGS; 10-21-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Good lord, I gave them $500 and almost had to get a new fake identity to get them to stop fucking harassing the shit out of me for more. 3 calls a day.

No fucking way I'd give them anymore money until they stop acting like dick nozzles.
    I have one degree of separation from Gottlieb, so I could easily say "Look, Alan, I'll give you this cash but I don't want to hear from you more than once a quarter other than the regular news email, got it?"
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I have one degree of separation from Gottlieb, so I could easily say "Look, Alan, I'll give you this cash but I don't want to hear from you more than once a quarter other than the regular news email, got it?"
    Let Alan know that his organization acts really shitty with donations.

I'd be giving them $500/year, but I don't want them to fucking harass me. It took long enough to get off their list after telling them every call to stop calling me, there's not a gat'damned way I'm going back on it.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Being in Fayetteville is its own punishment.

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Math tells me not to do lots of things, but I still do them.

Chris
    I grew up here so I have "embraced the suck" for a while. I joined the Air Force to get away but came back to Pope AFB because I have family here. My wife and I both have medical issues so having family close was helpful. Once I'm a multi-millionaire Fayetteville will NOT be the place I live.

I just finished real estate school and real estate math was annoying. I suck at math anyways and getting back into it was not fun.
    --Jason--

I’m in Mega and Powerball...again.

If i win I’m going to tell my wife to quit work...I will probably stay long enough to completely piss off a few people then retire. Not that I don’t piss people off now but I have developed a filter to keep me from losing my retirement.

After that I will set up a small fund to send local LEO’s to training their agency either can’t afford or won’t send them too.

Then buy a bunch of land and build a nice one-story home (right in the middle of it) for my wife and I to live comfortably in. I’m tired of dealing with dumbass neighbors at home and dumbasses at work. I want to see trees and wildlife.

Fuck giving money to non-profits who pad their lifestyles with donated money.

I will give my kids money through a trust that they couldn’t get until they were like 30. If they end up being a cancer to society they wouldn’t get it. I want them to contribute to society...not take away.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    For the right price someone somewhere is willing to put whatever APCs and helicopters their company owns at your disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Let Alan know that his organization acts really shitty with donations.

I'd be giving them $500/year, but I don't want them to fucking harass me. It took long enough to get off their list after telling them every call to stop calling me, there's not a gat'damned way I'm going back on it.
    As an aside: I wish there was a way to give anonymously to these orgs. I understand the reasons for the endless fundraising effort but also that I'm not the target market.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    For the right price someone somewhere is willing to put whatever APCs and helicopters their company owns at your disposal.
    And the smart Poor Fag of the rich guys, would start buying those companies. Until he held a sizeable chunk of PMCs and Protection Cos. Because you could be the poor fag everyone pitties or the poor fag who has all the dirt on the rich d-bags.

That’s if you wanted to play politics for keeps and not for funsies (which is what buying a senator is, funsies).

Me? I’ve got a small group of individuals that I’d tap into to serve as advisors and go on a investment spree. I’d stop when my holdings included several solid manufacturing/technical development companies, green energy, black energy, and financial management holdings. My goal would be to turn half a billion into several billion. And then establish three foundations. One for higher ed research, one for the arts, and one for civic infrastructural development.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I grew up here so I have "embraced the suck" for a while. I joined the Air Force to get away but came back to Pope AFB because I have family here. My wife and I both have medical issues so having family close was helpful. Once I'm a multi-millionaire Fayetteville will NOT be the place I live.
    Yup. My family's from NC (less than an hour from Fayetteville in fact). I'm crossing my fingers hoping I don't have to move down there to care for my parents as they age.

Chris

Someone at work is starting a lotto pool. It sure would be sweet if we won and all quit on the same day.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List