Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohio NG 870s

Ohio NG 870s

Someone please post some good photos of the Ohio NG 870s that were selling for ~$230 before it got released on ARF.com and the supply dried up before I could get home from work and check the posts. Maybe they will come back.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Someone please post some good photos of the Ohio NG 870s that were selling for ~$230 before it got released on ARF.com and the supply dried up before I could get home from work and check the posts. Maybe they will come back.
    There has apparently been mass confusion about those guns at Sportsman's Outdoors.

There was supposed to be a 2 gun per person limit, but it didn't happen on the site software...and apparently that is supposed to get sorted out. So if you keep your eyes peeled you may find that you can still snag one.
    3/15/2016

I’m already shotgun poor but damn if those don’t look cool.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Mine should be here today. Picked up a fixed stock model, should've gotten two!

Name:  ohio870.jpg
Views: 853
Size:  48.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I love how it says "Temporarily Out Of Stock". How many of these are there?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I love how it says "Temporarily Out Of Stock". How many of these are there?
    Best as various sleuths have been able to put together is about 1,200 guns in total. Most with fixed stocks, a smaller percentage with factory Remington folders.

The seller was...unprepared...for the level of demand that hit them last week.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Best as various sleuths have been able to put together is about 1,200 guns in total. Most with fixed stocks, a smaller percentage with factory Remington folders.

The seller was...unprepared...for the level of demand that hit them last week.
    Any intel on whether they’re going to impose the limit of
    2 per person?

Site Supporter
    I'm on their waiting list. I don't need another shotgun, but that's too cool to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    Any intel on whether they’re going to impose the limit of
    2 per person?
    A few people on ARFCOM claim that they've been contacted and told they are only getting two because of said limit.

It would seem, though, if you ordered more than 2 on different orders at different times you are less likely to have that limit imposed on you.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I'm on their waiting list. I don't need another shotgun, but that's too cool to pass up.
    When you factor in rejected credit cards and the possibility that they are going to reduce some people's orders you may well get a shot at one...but you are going to have to jump really fast.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 10-23-2018 at 06:08 AM.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Oh, I'm ready to jump!

User Tag List