Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Peter Jackson Doc

I saw it in theaters. It was pretty stunning visually, (I thought) very honoring to veterans, and generally humbling. I'd recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post

(Yes, I posted this in the thread I started, not the Johnny-Come-Lately thread started two months later. Sue me.)
    Sorry my fault. Usually i do a search before i post something like that. Perhaps if you wanted to the mods could merge the threads. https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post825608
    Last edited by UNK; 05-27-2019 at 04:41 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Sorry my fault. Usually i do a search before i post something like that. Perhaps if you wanted to the mods could merge the threads. https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post825608
    Meh. If they want, sure, but it's been months, not sure there's a point. I was just feeling snarky.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    It's available on Amazon Video now. Streamed it this morning. Really something. Easily recommended and I will definitely be re-watching it periodically.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

It's only 9.95 to purchase, which I did, it just stays in your online library on Amazon prime.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

User Tag List