Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dem Operative Attacks Female GOP Staffer in NV

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Liked and stolen. Thanks.
    Not original to me.
    But seriously, when she talks about foreign policy, she makes that one beauty pageant contestant from years back look like freaking Henry Kissinger.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Not original to me.
    But seriously, when she talks about foreign policy, she makes that one beauty pageant contestant from years back look like freaking Henry Kissinger.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Here's a strangely hopeful article from the Atlantic:
    Americans Strongly Dislike PC Culture
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Give it time, one of these cunts are gonna put hands on a woman around the wrong crowd and get rolled the fuck up.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Thanks, Joe. Some interesting points made in the article. Also nice to know that some folks are getting it right.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I can dig it.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I’m confused. How does one burst into a hotel room without it being breaking and entering? Next guy to “burst” into a hitel room with a camera should be filming a flash and loud bang. In the least should be trying to decide whether to grasp at his throat from being thrust punched or conform his sack from being crushed.

If I’m reading it correctly, it wasn’t a hotel room, it was a conference room in a public office building. That said, this guy has demonstrated a pattern of trying to smash opposing small blonde staffer type women that is worthy of law enforcement and judicial scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Don't care she's smoking.

User Tag List