Thread: Dem Operative Attacks Female GOP Staffer in NV

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Don't care she's smoking.
    That explains it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Don't care she's smoking.
    Yeah, but I'm wondering what she's smoking.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Meh.

Pretty sure that the overwhelming majority of people in this country are nothing at all like the crazy fringe types at both of the extreme ends of the political spectrum. But people love reading & talking about this stuff, wringing hands all the while, which is what drives media outlets to cover it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    Meh.

Pretty sure that the overwhelming majority of people in this country are nothing at all like the crazy fringe types at both of the extreme ends of the political spectrum. But people love reading & talking about this stuff, wringing hands all the while, which is what drives media outlets to cover it.
    For me, it's the unmitigated hypocrisy that drives me nuts. And the outright lies.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I’m confused. How does one burst into a hotel room without it being breaking and entering? Next guy to “burst” into a hitel room with a camera should be filming a flash and loud bang. In the least should be trying to decide whether to grasp at his throat from being thrust punched or conform his sack from being crushed.
    When I read "burst into a hotel room" I think...

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    This... Person.... wants to be Speaker?

#UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE

Pelosi Endorses 'Collateral Damage' Against Conservatives

I think that we owe the American people to be there for them, for their financial security, respecting the dignity and worth of every person in our country, and if there’s some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it, but it shouldn't be our original purpose."
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Word has it that she was shouted out of a Miami restaurant by angry Cuban-Americans just recently- I'd post a link, but can't seem to find one.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Word has it that she was shouted out of a Miami restaurant by angry Cuban-Americans just recently- I'd post a link, but can't seem to find one.
    Campaign HQ, maybe?

Nancy Pelosi finds out the hard way what happens when a Castro-praising Dem plans a visit to Miami

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

Why a ball gag was invented.

Site Supporter

User Tag List