Page 668 of 807 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 8063

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

In addition to getting shot, the Junior Danger Ranger who shot up the protest in Portland is being charged.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Not exactly a “shooting” incident, as the news media did not report shots fired.

https://abc13.com/apple-store-hostag...ases/11591801/

Note that “first aid” was not quickly performed, after the Dutch “Officer Leroy Jenkins” moment.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    In addition to getting shot, the Junior Danger Ranger who shot up the protest in Portland is being charged.
    He apparently is a furry who had been kicked out of some portland furry communities for past violence

Retired SWAT commander, then 71, acquitted on 2nd degree murder charges after shooting cell phone using moviegoer who threw popcorn & phone in his face.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tted-rcna17794

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Retired SWAT commander, then 71, acquitted on 2nd degree murder charges after shooting cell phone using moviegoer who threw popcorn & phone in his face.

The butter might have raised his cholesterol level to lethal ranges.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post

I seem to recall a similar incident several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I seem to recall a similar incident several years ago.
    This one was like 8 years ago but just tried now. I am really surprised after watching the trial daily on Court TV and Andrew Branca's coverage. I thought they would find him guilty of manslaughter. The guy was much larger and younger, started being angry/aggressive and also threw his cell phone at the guy. Being FL with senior populace and elderly assault being a felony I guess the people have spoken.

Don't fuck with old people in Florida.
    They will just shoot you.

Site Supporter
    I remember when this story came out, it was consistently told as, "Man shoots man who threw popcorn at him."

The media still wants to headline it this way, but it sounds like there was quite a bit more of altercation -- that didn't have a lot of time to develop:

What happened over the next few seconds is where the stories diverge until Oulson grabbed Reeves’ popcorn and flicked it back into Reeves’ face. Reeves pulled his .380 handgun, lunged forward and fired one shot, killing Oulson and nearly severing the finger of Oulson’s wife, Nicole, who had reached out to pull her husband back to his seat.

Escobar said the evidence proves their contention that during the disputed seconds, Oulson, before being shot, threw his cellphone at Reeves, striking him in the face, and then appeared ready to climb over the seats and attack, reaching toward him.

Reeves testified Thursday that in his entire law enforcement career he had never encountered someone so out of control and he feared he was about to be killed. Given his age, arthritis and other physical ailments, Reeves contended he could not have defended himself except by shooting.

Edited to add: Probably the better avoidance solution here would have been to find another seat, if possible. But Reeve's did contact the manager to complain about the texting before the situation escalated.
    Shoot-- I don't know, I don't go to the movies these days anyway...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    I remember when this story came out, it was consistently told as, "Man shoots man who threw popcorn at him."
    Now it's "...for texting" in headlines.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List