Page 656 of 807 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 8063

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    On my iMac the video freezes before he breaks the shot.
    But it is apparent the kid was wearing the gun, he did not have to retrieve it.

Looks like the crook is going to need some reconstructive surgery at taxpayer expense.
    I agree. I’ve reviewed the film several times and it appears that the kid was appendix carrying the gun.

Before I start, I have no sympathy for the burglar who lost half his face. However, looking through the lens of a very liberal Phili DA, Larry Krasner, this kid’s family may have some problems. First, I’m not seeing where the mother was attacked. What I do see is the man reaching into register to steal money and the mother trying to stop him. At no time do I see him produce a weapon or attempt to strangle the mother as was initially told to the police and then reported by several news outlets. This goes to the question as to whether lethal force was justified under PA law. I also wonder if the DA’s office is going to be OK with a 14-yr old carrying in the family business. I can’t help but notice that reporting from Phili news agencies is starting correct the record and break away from the family’s narrative that what prompted the shooting was an attack on the mother. Moreover, it is never good when the person doing the shooting is melanocyte-impaired, the lead recipient is unarmed, and the liberal DA is about as anti-gun as they come.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

For a fun game, post the timestamp where you think the officer should have drawn, and when he should have shot.

WTF did I just see?

At least it will make a good training film of what not to do.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

A convincing example of how well things can turn out for everyone when the police demonstrate “Courageous Restraint”.

that Angel will not be able to save him every shift....one lucky rookie.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    "When the moon hits your eye

Like a big pizza pie, that's amore"
    When a bullet hits your face like a medieval mace, that's street justice.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    When a bullet hits your face like a medieval mace, that's street justice.

Simply amazing.

Giving you a like for this really isn’t enough. So +1000 and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post

For a fun game, post the timestamp where you think the officer should have drawn, and when he should have shot.
    0:25 Draw. Outline of weapon is visible in pocket, and suspect is reaching for it.

0:36 Shoot. Suspect is not cooperating, and appears to be raising the weapon to shoot the LEO.

Thoughts?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    To add to @HCM ‘s the person you might have to shoot may not look like the person you imagined you might have to shoot theme.

https://www.al.com/news/anniston-gad...nce-store.html

Authorities are searching for a woman wanted in connection with a weekend shooting that injured two teen boys at a Gadsden convenience store.

Dexterniey Procosia Deshynnette “Big Dex” Russell is wanted by the Gadsden Police Department, according to Central Alabama Crime Stoppers.
    Name:  21F12C9A-C416-4BAF-860F-951321DD1A3A.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  47.8 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    To add to @HCM ‘s the person you might have to shoot may not look like the person you imagined you might have to shoot theme.

https://www.al.com/news/anniston-gad...nce-store.html

Name:  21F12C9A-C416-4BAF-860F-951321DD1A3A.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  47.8 KB
    Continuing the theme:

https://katu.com/news/nation-world/1...qEfjnkyGTkSWAo

12-year-old tries to rob 17-year-old at gunpoint, gets shot instead, deputies say

The 12-year-old attempted an armed car jacking of the 17-year-old. The 17-year-old tried to escape where upon the 12 year old open fire. The 17 year old returned fire striking the 12 year old.

Violent criminals are often made early in life and manifest their wild criminal activity equally early. A 12 year old with a gun is just as deadly a threat as an adult with a gun. Prepare accordingly.

User Tag List