Page 610 of 806 FirstFirst ... 110510560600608609610611612620660710 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 8058

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mul...ng-2021-04-16/

Why is it that things seem to had been quiet for a year or so, and now it is one after another after another?
    I’ve had the same question and observation.

edit: not to mention that the same year we had a pandemic that many suffered alot of losses, a legit craze ball election, and people bought guns and ammo by the bathtub full, oh yeah and 4 months of rioting, and non stop race-shaming.
    Last edited by fixer; 04-16-2021 at 07:36 AM.

Site Supporter
    Dbl post

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Hope our own @Behindbluel's was off last night, and didn't have to wade into that scene. Some memories are better if you never have them. If you were working last night, stay strong brother.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You might want to mention the fact that the "beloved Teacher and Coach" was actually a scumbag who was killed trying to rob a stash house and had executed a person associated with the stash house.
    And the fact that Union County and Alamance arent exsctly next door. Dumb and Dumber had a not insignificant drive to pull off this caper. Two hours+, easy. There is more to this story.

Site Supporter
    Officer was shot in the hand and the radio, retreated, returned fire.
    Driver and front seat passenger were DRT, back seat passenger (woman) shot in torso.

San Antonio police officer shoots two after driver shot at him, police chief says

Driver pulled gun amid traffic stop, chief says

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Driver and front seat passenger were DRT, back seat passenger (woman) shot in torso.

San Antonio police officer shoots two after driver shot at him, police chief says

Reported to be stolen car. It's just the West side being the West side.

Name:  west side.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  36.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

In the video the Chief said the officer had a malfunction and had to also do a reload. I think they still use M&P .40's and I thought about it after watching the gun jam on that officer in the hospital shooting the other day. I thing it was also a S&W.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FAS1 View Post
    In the video the Chief said the officer had a malfunction and had to also do a reload. I think they still use M&P .40's and I thought about it after watching the gun jam on that officer in the hospital shooting the other day. I thing it was also a S&W.
    They still use M&P 40s. They will be staying with .40 as they transition to M&P 2.0s and recently approved Personally owned M&P COREs with RDS from an approved list as an option for duty.

Given the officer in this incident was shot in the hand, I would not read too much into the malfunction in this instance.

Exclamation 8 people killed in shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, police say

Holy crap! I didn't realize the U.S. has had 45 mass shootings in the last month:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/us/ma...nth/index.html
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

User Tag List