Page 605 of 807 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607615655705 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Saw the report on the Capitol attack on my local news this morning......2 minutes of video of January 6th during the report, and literally no mention of the suspects identity at all. Strongly implied it was linked to Trump supporters. Checked the news sites my wife reads.....Huffpo spends 2/3 of the article discussing January 6th, mentions that the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter. Salons entire article on yesterday discusses January 6th.....and nothing about the suspect. Its also one of the bottom articles on the site.

Holy shit....we are way down the Pravda rabbit hole here....and literally living in two separate realities. This cannot end well.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...tol-attack.amp

MSNBC erroneously reported that Capitol attack suspect was a 'White male'
    Sources identified the suspect as Noah Green, a 25-year-old Black male and supporter of Louis Farrakhan

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Sources identified the suspect as Noah Green, a 25-year-old Black male and supporter of Louis Farrakhan
    Intentionally erroneous or honestly erroneous?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Intentionally erroneous or honestly erroneous?
    Woke racism erroneous.

Woke racism erroneous.
    That's the very best kind.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

There's a point where the "errors" and "mistakes" really start to look like deliberate action. As the old saying goes, "a lie can go halfway around the world before the truth can get it's boots on".
    The press has long since left "unbiased", moved past "liars", and are firmly in the propaganda camp at this point.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

@Joe in PNG

What I also noticed today is that a bunch of article thumbnails show the picture of the fallen officer, then the headline is something to the likes of, "Deranged man attacks Capitol, kills police officer".

Which, obviously isn't false....but the context it's presented in gives the impression that the fallen officer, a white man, is the person who committed the act.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    @Joe in PNG

What I also noticed today is that a bunch of article thumbnails show the picture of the fallen officer, then the headline is something to the likes of, "Deranged man attacks Capitol, kills police officer".

Which, obviously isn't false....but the context it's presented in gives the impression that the fallen officer, a white man, is the person who committed the act.
    I noticed that yesterday, all of the pictures of the officer are all neck up so you can’t see his uniform or tell he was a cop.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

I noticed that as well, plus the AP and other articles spent most of their space talking about Trump and the January incident.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Woman Shoots at Burger King Workers over Drive-Thru Wait Time:

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...JVLLV5FG5QJ6Y/

Glad she used tea cup; thumbs forward and somebody might've gotten hurt.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Site Supporter

Woman shoots at Burger King employees over wait time at drive-thru, police say
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ^^^^

Clearly, she didn't have it her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Woman Shoots at Burger King Workers over Drive-Thru Wait Time:

Glad she used tea cup; thumbs forward and somebody might've gotten hurt.
    The same one in Memphis or another one ?

User Tag List