Page 488 of 807 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter

11 year old pleads guilty to manslaughter

COLUMBIA COUNTY, Fla. - According to investigators, 14-year-old Jason Vaughn was shot and killed by his 11-year-old friend Carter Palm in late December. Investigators say the 11-year-old took a gun from his parent's room, removed the magazine, and shot Jadon. The father of the 11-year-old is charged with failure to safely store a firearm, according to the state attorney's office. The child who pulled the trigger has pled guilty to manslaughter charges. The judge says the child has to enroll in a mental health facility for treatment. He'll also have to follow a curfew and probation until he's at least 18. The 11-year-old remains at the Gainesville Juvenile Detention Facility until there's room for him at the mental health facility.
    https://www.wcjb.com/content/news/11...505529731.html

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Bank robbery with shots fired in Waco, TX

https://www.wacotrib.com/news/greate...0a09cb0ef.html

Apparently, only the Critter robbing the bank did any shooting.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Linear ambush of police in Mexico.

Details here:

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/gan...7_fFW4z3noQ08Q
    Last edited by HCM; 02-12-2019 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    State of Minnesota vs.KENNETH WALTER LILLY
    4th Judicial District Prosecutor No. 19A01589 File No. 27-CR-19-3281

https://www.hennepinattorney.org/-/m...nneth-cplt.pdf
    Here's the raw video of the school bus shooting caught on traffic cams.

Turns out the shooter is a "security guard". He was cleared in a 2015 shooting that killed a 16-year old boy and was involved in a knife incident as well. After watching the video he's lucky a passer by didn't shoot him while he was firing at the school bus.
    Last edited by Old Man Winter; 02-12-2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Video

Site Supporter
    https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...212-story.html

NYPD detective shot dead, sergeant wounded in friendly fire incident responding to robbery at Queens cell phone store

In a tragic case of friendly fire, an NYPD detective was shot and killed Tuesday night in a hail of police bullets triggered by a robber at a Queens cell phone store — wielding what turned out to be a fake gun as he walked menacingly toward the veteran cop, authorities said.
    The death of Det. Brian Simonsen is the first gunshot line-of-duty fatality since 2017. Sgt. Matthew Gorman of the 102 Precinct was wounded in the hip.

Simonsen and Gorman opened fire on the suspect, and as they backed out of the store, they were struck by bullets from cops outside, O’Neill said.
    “Make no mistake about it, friendly fire aside, it is because of the actions of the suspect that Detective Simonsen is dead,” said O’Neill, who appeared near tears.
    “We lost a very good man,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said
    O’Neill said the 27-year-old suspect was “a career criminal shot multiple times.” He was in critical condition at New York-Presbyterian Queens hospital.
    According to police sources, the suspect was wanted in a robbery pattern in the area.
    Last edited by HCM; 02-12-2019 at 11:55 PM.

I lived in that precinct for about ten years or so, right up until I lateraled down to South FL on the job. Very sad to read this. RIP Detective.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I lived in that precinct for about ten years or so, right up until I lateraled down to South FL on the job. Very sad to read this. RIP Detective.

blues....please know that the only reason I clicked "like" was because there is no " I so appreciate your words" button. Whenever LEO loses someone, I feel it. When it's a "friendly fire" situation, the grief is multiplied by infinity. RIP, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    blues....please know that the only reason I clicked "like" was because there is no " I so appreciate your words" button. Whenever LEO loses someone, I feel it. When it's a "friendly fire" situation, the grief is multiplied by infinity. RIP, Sir.
    Thanks, brother...but to be clear, I did not know the detective who was tragically killed. It's been a long time since I've lived there...though I still have family that lives and works in the area covered by that precinct.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Not a shooting but worthy of mention

https://www.foxnews.com/world/us-arm...gling-his-wife

Good:
    Police said Tuesday the homeowner – only identified as a 41-year-old American – stabbed one of the suspected burglars several times. The American and his wife suffered minor injuries, authorities said.

The robbers initially fled by car, but a short time later, a 43-year-old injured man was found lying on a sidewalk while his 51-year-old brother called for help. The younger man died, while the older was arrested by police.
    Fuck Germany and its laws:
    Prosecutors said he is being investigated for bodily harm leading to death, although authorities are considering whether he acted in self-defense.
    In Germany, a conviction for causing death by bodily harm typically carries a prison term of no less than three years, Stars and Stripes reported.

User Tag List