Page 391 of 807 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441491 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    We call that a meat shield.
    Buddy armor.

Site Supporter
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...hp?ipid=brkbar

Deputies say the gunshots prompted Christopher King to accidentally shoot himself in the upper left leg while he was inside the house.
    Sometime early Monday morning, a group of uninvited guests arrived, and someone at the party asked them to leave, authorities said.
    While the uninvited group made their way off the property, one of them fired off several gunshots and struck a vehicle, officials said.

Authorities said a large party with about 100 attendees was taking place at the house, which had been rented for the weekend. Social media posts indicate the "Splashuly" party was hosted by Jiggity Jay.

--- Wonder if the HOA will be talking to the owner about renting the place for such a party.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 07-31-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    Deputy Uses Wounded Gunman As Human Shield

Fun times in Chicago. Just because you point a gun at someone doesn't mean they'll be impressed and help can be a long time coming.
    Hahaha! I lived near there when I was in college. It wasn't trendy then, though. Nice to see it's a better neighborhood now.
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

Site Supporter
    Texas woman shoots, kills home intruder
    A 60-year-old Texas woman wasn't taking any chances Monday morning when she heard two intruders enter her home, grabbing her pistol and shooting one of the would-be thieves dead, police said.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    Deputy Uses Wounded Gunman As Human Shield

Fun times in Chicago. Just because you point a gun at someone doesn't mean they'll be impressed and help can be a long time coming.
    I'm quite OK with this.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Oh (facepalm) Canada!

Break-in suspect shot, man in home charged

A man is charged with attempted murder and a raft of firearms offences after helping fend off home invaders, one of whom he’s now charged with shooting.
    Hopefully there's more to this story... ?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Oh (facepalm) Canada!

Break-in suspect shot, man in home charged

Hopefully there's more to this story... ?
    JFC. I hope there's more to the story. As reported, homeowner disarms an intruder and homeowner is charged with unlawful possession (of the same gun he took from the intruder?!).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuforguns View Post
    JFC. I hope there's more to the story. As reported, homeowner disarms an intruder and homeowner is charged with unlawful possession (of the same gun he took from the intruder?!).
    You forgot "Attempted murder" and some other things... Crazy.. Trafficking? Of the gun that he took from an assailant? Seriously? Can't be that... Just cannot.

Munroe faces charges of attempted murder, intent to discharge a firearm, intent to discharge a firearm when being reckless, careless use of a firearm, improper storage of a firearm, pointing a firearm, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of a firearm knowing that possession is unauthorized, and possession for the purpose of trafficking.
    Last edited by RoyGBiv; 08-01-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Sounds like what they'd do in NJ.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    You forgot "Attempted murder" and some other things... Crazy.. Trafficking? Of the gun that he took from an assailant? Seriously? Can't be that... Just cannot.
    I didn't forget, I was succinctly summarizing the potential derp.

User Tag List