Page 323 of 807 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Understood, and I should have so indicated.

UPDATE: Governor Inslee is now running his suck about "stopping violence in the upcoming legislative session."
    The Seattle Time si all breathless about how he was prohibited from possessing a firearm: Suspect in mall shooting was socially awkward and troubled in high school, friends say | The Seattle Times
    BTW, has anyone heard what evil Fudd gun he used?

And Tam addressed this over at her place: Police mistakenly describe Cascade Mall shooting suspect as ‘Hispanic’; protests erupt on Twitter | The Seattle Times
    Gun appears to be a Ruger 10/22 with a clear aftermarket magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    That's what it looked like to me, as well. Media says ".22 caliber hunting rifle."

[antigunspin]See, even the most common and innocuous of guns can be deadly killing machine when it uses ultra-high capacity magazines! Ban them! IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN![/antigunspin]
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 09-25-2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Almost forgot the cliché...
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    Charlotte Police released rather body and Dash cams of the shooting as well as a crime scene photo of the gun, a Colt .380.

Note what appears to be an ankle holster in the still from the video.

Attachment 10787

Attachment 10788
    While many criminals don't use holsters, some do. Charlotte PD released a photo of the ankle holster from the video still above.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  28.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    That's what it looked like to me, as well. Media says ".22 caliber hunting rifle."
    Thanks, I hadn't seen anything other than "hunting rifle." Every time I try and get an update, I wind up listening to the governor...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    [antigunspin]See, even the most common and innocuous of guns can be deadly killing machine when it uses ultra-high capacity magazines! Ban them! IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN![/antigunspin]
    Seeing as I'm a California resident, you'll understand if I don't find this even remotely funny [emoji12]

Our governor up here in WA has already announced that he intends to restrict us to muzzleloaders if he can*, so...

*It's the Internet...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

^^^Pretty close. There was one guy who wanted to introduce a bill banning all semi autos. As is, WA Gov/AG are calling for 1994 AWB-spec restrictions.

Mass shootings don't last long in Texas.

Police confirm suspect has been shot after allegedly opening fire at shopping center in southwestern Houston; officers say as many as 7 injured.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/26...port-says.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

As it turns out I know one of women killed in the Cascade Mall shooting, not real well, but I knew her.

User Tag List