Page 303 of 807 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403803 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Dude, or dudes, that don't get this. If the cop was nervous (or whatever) enough to smoke her boyfriend for doing nothing, it's pretty stupid to be doing something with your hands. Clear enough?
    I haven't seen too many, or any, videos of someone getting "smoked" and then one of their friends, lovers, or accomplices getting smoked while holding a video camera and recording said incident but if you'd care to share a few examples I'm all ears, and eyes.

P.S. I think most of us have heard, or seen, the "man with a gun" incidents where it turns out to be a cell phone or umbrella but that's not what I'm referring to here.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Seems as though there may be more to this guy than being reported. I saw this link on another forum, it's not a site I'm familiar with though so I can't vouch for credibility. http://gotnews.com/breaking-philando...ps-gangmember/
    There are several news sites reporting Castile was a Crips Gang member based on his Facebook postings. I haven't seen this confirmed in the mainstream press yet.

However, the local county sheriffs office is reporting via Twitter Castile never applied for or received a CPL via their office.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamseyShe...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

This appears to put a large hole in the girlfriends story as well as her credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    There are several news sites reporting Castile was a Crips Gang member based on his Facebook postings. I haven't seen this confirmed in the mainstream press yet.

However, the local county sheriffs office is reporting via Twitter Castile never applied for or received a CPL via their office.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamseyShe...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

This appears to put a large hole in the girlfriends story as well as her credibility.
    I started seeing some of this on ARF, and I hope it proves to be in the officer's favor.

ARF also said the female may have been part of a false flag operation. They said she's too calm and restrained, I guess not moving around enough for their standards.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

According to the Star Tribune, Castile had a permit issued out of Robbinsdale.

I won't throw an officer under the bus without a better picture of the facts, but that isn't a good signal if the report is accurate.

That it happened just on the tail of another high profile incident isn't going to help matters, obv.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/11...ourthouse.html

DEVELOPING: Two court bailiffs were killed and a police officer shot Monday inside a courthouse in southwestern Michigan, an employee at the county prosecutor's office told the Detroit Free Press.
    Last edited by StraitR; 07-11-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/11...ourthouse.html

DEVELOPING: Two court bailiffs were killed and a police officer shot Monday inside a courthouse in southwestern Michigan, an employee at the county prosecutor's office told the Detroit Free Press.
    This is where I live. One of the baliff's who was shot and killed was an officer I worked with years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    This is where I live. One of the baliff's who was shot and killed was an officer I worked with years ago.
    sorry brother, just terrible.

Is it possible we mistakenly assume that if he had a CCW he is a good guy? The odds are surely in his favor this is true. But after getting a sense of a less then upstanding citizen perception it caused me to re-evaluate the situation from a different perspective. Is it plausible that this guy indeed was more on the thug life side of the fence? That he has managed to stay off the radar and never catch a charge and therefore was in fact able to get a ccw(are they a shall issue state?). That he indeed was the one who knocked over the convenience store and figured that's why he was getting stopped and therefore was ready to go? This is 100% speculation on my part and is merely a venture into considering if there is a plausible explanation other than the current narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    sorry brother, just terrible.
    Thanks. Just found out I knew both bailiff's who were killed. Joe Zangaro was a Michigan State Trooper when I knew him and went on to become a post commander. He became a baliff after retiring from MSP. Ron Keinzle was an Officer with Benton Township PD when I worked there and went on to retire as a Sargent. He then became a bailiff for Berrien County. Ron and I worked quite a bit together. I was just going through newspaper clippings tonight. One of my most memorable times at the PD was with Ron. We were doing a Armed Robbery stakeout together for a number of weeks. We finally caught most of the crew when they were robbing the hotel they were living in. That seems like a lifetime ago but is one of those things I will never forget. Rest in Peace Ron and Joe.

Site Supporter

User Tag List