Page 201 of 807 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 8061

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    what is up with the use of swords recently?
    Until I picked up my Walther, my tempered-steel sword was, in fact, my nightstand weapon for some years. Of course, it no longer is, having a more practical weapon for hallways and smaller areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Seems to indicate that the officer confused a 642 with his taser.
    Not too surprising if this report of his training records being gun decked is true.
    Supervisors at the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office were ordered to falsify a reserve deputy’s training records, giving him credit for field training he never took and firearms certifications he should not have received, sources told the Tulsa World.

At least three of reserve deputy Robert Bates’ supervisors were transferred after refusing to sign off on his state-required training, multiple sources speaking on condition of anonymity told the World...

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-co...y-sure-n344011

Right decision, wrong decision, wrong moves? He did fall over.

I think he made a judgement call, one you really can't be mad he made.

Site Supporter
    FN 5.7 DGU in Arkansas - results are about what you would expect - I usually try to avoid MMQB'ing but I think winning is a bit too strong a word for this.

http://ammoheads.com/arkansas-permit...-shots-of-5-7/

20 rounds fired with what seems no accountability to where they went.. jesus.

Site Supporter
    I think he made a judgement call, one you really can't be mad he made.
    True but he was also lucky.

20 rounds fired with what seems no accountability to where they went.. jesus.
    It's all part of the amazing defensive power of the 5.7.

Uber driver with CCW shoots gunman in Chicago!
    Authorities say no charges will be filed against an Uber driver who shot and wounded a gunman who opened fire on a crowd of people in Logan Square over the weekend.

The driver had a concealed-carry permit and acted in the defense of himself and others, Assistant State's Attorney Barry Quinn said in court Sunday.

A group of people had been walking in front of the driver around 11:50 p.m. in the 2900 block of North Milwaukee Avenue when Everardo Custodio, 22, began firing into the crowd, Quinn said.

The driver pulled out a handgun and fired six shots at Custodio, hitting him several times, according to court records. Responding officers found Custodio lying on the ground, bleeding, Quinn said. No other injuries were reported.

Custodio was taken to Advocate Illinois Masonic hospital, where he was treated for gunshot wounds to the shin, thigh and lower back, authorities said...

User Tag List