Page 218 of 807 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    http://mobile.philly.com/news/breaki...&id=309097391&

Another one with zero coverage, it was actually 11 people shot, including a 2yr old and one died. No update from media.

Yay agendas
    I'm guessing you know something that this link hasn't even shared? Or is this just a typical MPGIW?
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I'm guessing you know something that this link hasn't even shared? Or is this just a typical MPGIW?
    Yeah, buddy of mine was first on scene.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Thx for the update....
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Another one with zero coverage, it was actually 11 people shot, including a 2yr old and one died. No update from media.

Yay agendas
    Cultural Crime and not a Hate Crime, this no real harm.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    Cultural Crime and not a Hate Crime, this no real harm.
    I mean, it's basically free speech.
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Yay agendas
    Back in '04, my teenage self was drafted to help hand out insurance cards at a suburban Chicago Democrat community event. Obama promised he'd clean up Chicago and end the inner city gun violence if "the people of Illinois saw fit to send him to Washington."

If the media investigated inner city violence they might dig up some majorly broken promises from Dear Leader. Better to focus on the melanin-deficient lowlifes instead,because that's a Right Wing NRA problem.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    melanin-deficient
    I identify with that. Don't hate me Bro.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    If the media investigated inner city violence they might dig up some majorly broken promises from Dear Leader.
    But inner city violence isn't the real issue. The real issue isn't even white people or cops shooting blacks. The real issue is the fundamental transformation of America, and the media has no interest in doing anything to impede that.

They might be interested after freedom of the press is abolished, but they have no idea that is part of fundamental transformation.

Indeed, most of its supporters will be surprised at what fundamental transformation means. And it isn't only the 2nd amendment that will effectively disappear (it will still be there in writing but will be meaningless) under fundamental transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    But inner city violence isn't the real issue. The real issue isn't even white people or cops shooting blacks. The real issue is the fundamental transformation of America, and the media has no interest in doing anything to impede that.

They might be interested after freedom of the press is abolished, but they have no idea that is part of fundamental transformation.

Indeed, most of its supporters will be surprised at what fundamental transformation means. And it isn't only the 2nd amendment that will effectively disappear (it will still be there in writing but will be meaningless) under fundamental transformation.
    Funny enough I deal with two very different spectrum's of the economic scale in my AO. I deal with (mostly) the section 8 and illegal immigrant population since they commit 85% of the crime, the other end (most the victims, witnesses and complainants for the crimes) live in a very wealthy area (800k+ houses to 10mil houses), issues is there is no dividing line and sometimes there is a crack house on the same block as a 2mil property.

The people that I deal with who see the rampant, unapologetic violence (and are sometimes victims of it) normally give the "I can't believe this happens here!" response as if their little area of the world is magically free of crime. They are surprised when I give them the statistics (free to find if you search hard enough) in reference to the amount of people shot on average in the city, amount of people stabbed, robbed, raped and missing.

These are the same people who have "HOPE" stickers with zero's name on it on their hybrids and like to say things like "OMG did you hear about what happened in that movie theater? I can't believe we allow people to have guns like that!" and then get frustrated when I explain to them that, just like the first amendment, the second is important.

They do not understand freedom, they cannot stomach it. Thankfully they are minority in this country. I hope.

If off topic - please move/delete/start another thread.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    CBS news is reporting via their Twitter feed escaped NY convict Richard Matt was shot and killed this afternoon by U.S. Border Patrol Agents near the Canadian border.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/3545...campaign=Crime

User Tag List