Page 518 of 807 FirstFirst ... 18418468508516517518519520528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 8062

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This is the third AIWB related self inflicted GSW I’m aware of in the vicinity of San Antonio, one of which was fatal.
    Drive's home lots of solid lessons.

http://seguingazette.com/alert/artic...sDyiYbeUdDjaYU

Testicle shot as man holsters gun

Guy trying to re-holster an M&P 9mm AIWB at indoor range shoots himself in the testicle.
    Which is why I went to Glocks... SCD for peace of mind.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Which is why I went to Glocks... SCD for peace of mind.
    ...or a hammer (Sig, Beretta, CZ), or a thumb safety (1911, M&P), or at least a long DA first shot (various). Of course, none of these are idiot-proof, but at least they're idiot-resistant.

The folks I know who use AIWB slowly look their guns into the holster. To quote someone , it's not the odds, it's the stakes!

Second Fayetteville home invasion in 24 hours leaves man dead, another at large

I hate "reports" like the one who wrote this article.
    CLARIFY! The DEAD person was one of the criminal SCUMBAGS. Say it already. So we can all cheer.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    It's the firearms version of All hat, no cattle.

All gun, no testicles.
    "I'd give my right nut if I could actually hit something with this pistol... BANG"
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

Site Supporter
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...ap-gun-killing

Illinois man, 48, is convicted in booby-trap shotgun killing

An Illinois man who had a shotgun booby-trap that killed a neighbor last year was convicted on Thursday of murder and another charge, according to media reports.
    Prosecutors said Wasmund rigged the shotgun to a rope connected to the door of a shed on his property so the weapon would fire when the door was opened. The discharge killed Spicer as he tried to enter the shed, authorities said. A man who lived nearby found Spicer's body on Wasmund's property on Sept. 16, 2018,

Wasmund's defense attorneys said their client had complained of thefts on his property and suggested Spicer was there to steal. Lawyer Thomas Mansfield argued Spicer caused his own death by ignoring "no trespassing" and "do not enter" signs and breaking the lock on the shed door, he said.

Special Prosecutor Matt Goetten said it didn't matter why Wasmund set the gun to fire, only that he did so -- something that ultimately cost Spicer his life.
    Last edited by HCM; 09-14-2019 at 10:19 AM.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...ap-gun-killing

Illinois man, 48, is convicted in booby-trap shotgun killing
    That is some hard core theft prevention.

Site Supporter
    https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/speeche...A9P-Zu-A5saGG0

Brackettville Border Patrol Station Agents Involved in Shooting

According to initial reports, at approximately 8 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 13, two Brackettville Border Patrol Station agents were involved in a shooting incident while performing a vehicle stop on Ranch Road 674 near Brackettville, Texas.
    During the vehicle stop, one of the occupants of the vehicle fired a weapon at the agents striking one agent. The other agent returned fire, striking the subject. Agents secured the scene, requested medical assistance, and rendered first aid. EMS arrived on scene shortly thereafter along with the county justice of the peace.
    One subject was pronounced dead at the scene, the second subject is in custody. The agent who sustained a gunshot wound in the encounter was taken to a hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. The incident is under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Customs and Border Protection’s Office of Professional Responsibility, and Texas Rangers.
    Last edited by HCM; 09-14-2019 at 12:20 PM.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/speeche...A9P-Zu-A5saGG0

Brackettville Border Patrol Station Agents Involved in Shooting
    Glad the good guys prevailed.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List