Page 313 of 803 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 8026

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

I thought a morning Star was a spiked ball on a chain attached to a handle.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    I thought a morning Star was a spiked ball on a chain attached to a handle.
    Diablo II taught me that this is a morning star:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_star_(weapon)

Shootee was walking away when the second shot was fired. Depending on statutory language that by itself would be enough to justify the arrest.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    OK age of consent at 16 is limited to +2.
    16+2 doesn't equal 31...
    I believe that is incorrect. 16 is old enough in OK.
    https://www.age-of-consent.info/states/Oklahoma

If under 16, the relative age thing may be a factor, but as I read it, 16 and 80 is legal, however gross.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Good Luck finding an OK jury which will convict her.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    If under 16, the relative age thing may be a factor, but as I read it, 16 and 80 is legal, however gross.
    So Herr Glock is GTG...

Site Supporter
    Ohio man accidentally shoots himself during dentist appointment

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — A New Carlisle, Ohio man is recovering after accidentally shooting himself during a dentist appointment.

72-year-old James White was under nitrous oxide at New Carlisle Dental Group when he thought he heard his phone ring, went to grab it, but accidentally grabbed his pistol and fired the weapon, sending a bullet through his hand and grazing his stomach.

No one else was injured in the incident.

http://wishtv.com/2016/09/03/ohio-ma...ampaign=buffer
    Last edited by HCM; 09-03-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Site Supporter
    Shooter that killed gun store owner still on the loose

CORPUS CHRISTI -
    Police continue searching for the person who shot and killed a local gun store owner during an armed robbery. An employee was also wounded in last night's violence.

There has been a police presence throughout the day at Shooters Depot on the 5500 block of Leopard Street. Police are securing the crime scene as investigators looked for clues. Meanwhile with the suspect still at-large, residents in the neighborhood are on edge.
    When police arrived at Shooters Depot around 9 p.m. last night, they found two men seriously wounded by gunshots. The 63-year-old store owner, identified by friends as George Koumbis, and a 38-year-old employee were rushed to the hospital.

Koumbis died a short time later.

The other victim remains in critical condition.

"We have someone that is responsible for his death that is at large," said Officer Kirk Stowers with the Corpus Christi Police Department. "We want help from the public to help capture this person before someone else is hurt."

Police have some clues. They found one of the victim's cars, which appears to be stolen in the robbery, abandoned on Corn Products Road. Firearms stolen from the store were inside the vehicle.
    http://www.kristv.com/story/33006354...ll-on-the-lose
    Last edited by HCM; 09-05-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Site Supporter
    Gun toting granny shoots down drone

THE PLAINS, VA - Jennifer Youngman describes her Virginia neighborhood as peaceful, beautiful, and somewhere people really value their privacy. Until one day a drone threatened the privacy of her famous neighbor Robert Duvall, and Youngman wasn’t having it.
    Luckily this gun-toting grandma was cleaning her shotgun on the front porch when the drone came back towards her house. Youngman said, “It started to come down and that is when I picked up and I came over here and raised my shotgun and blasted it out of the sky.”

Gun toting granny shoots down drone
    She took down the drone with just one shot. The two people Youngman believes were flying the drone started walking towards her house. She told them that they could not trespass onto the property, while still holding her big shot gun. “It did get them to turn around, and with haste, get out of here,” she recalls.

Youngman has not seen them since and there was never a police complaint filed over the destroyed drone.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/fox-conte...98283922-story

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I believe that is incorrect. 16 is old enough in OK.
    https://www.age-of-consent.info/states/Oklahoma

Funny story about the age of consent. I had a case where a parolee got revoke for being around kids when he wasn't supposed to be. You guessed it, he was a sex offender. His PO took his phone and searched it. Found a pic of his cock he sent a 16 year old he was trying to have sex with. She contacted me so I went and interviewed him in prison. He was like, "she's 16, that's the age of consent. What's the problem?" I chuckled and said, "funny story, you can screw her but you can't send he pics of your cock". So I indicted him and got him another year in prison.
    Last edited by Lon; 09-06-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List