Page 604 of 618 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 6172

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

  1. #6031
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the rainbow tunnel, somewhere north of fantasyland.
    Saw the report on the Capitol attack on my local news this morning......2 minutes of video of January 6th during the report, and literally no mention of the suspects identity at all. Strongly implied it was linked to Trump supporters. Checked the news sites my wife reads.....Huffpo spends 2/3 of the article discussing January 6th, mentions that the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter. Salons entire article on yesterday discusses January 6th.....and nothing about the suspect. Its also one of the bottom articles on the site.

    Holy shit....we are way down the Pravda rabbit hole here....and literally living in two separate realities. This cannot end well.

  2. #6032
    critical race weary blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Saw the report on the Capitol attack on my local news this morning......2 minutes of video of January 6th during the report, and literally no mention of the suspects identity at all. Strongly implied it was linked to Trump supporters. Checked the news sites my wife reads.....Huffpo spends 2/3 of the article discussing January 6th, mentions that the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter. Salons entire article on yesterday discusses January 6th.....and nothing about the suspect. Its also one of the bottom articles on the site.

    Holy shit....we are way down the Pravda rabbit hole here....and literally living in two separate realities. This cannot end well.
    On the bright side, at least I know there is someone who thinks the way I do on the west coast.
    ...and just like that, I woke up one morning and the America I knew and loved was gone.

  3. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    the suspect was identified as Noah Green of Indiana. Again strongly implied he was a white Trump supporter.
    If the picture I saw a while ago is of him, Mr Green is not green. Or white.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

  4. #6034
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Front Range, CO
    It’s clearly time for a national conversation about Common Sense Knife Safety Laws. If there’d been a 5 day waiting period on knife purchases, and a prohibition on knife carry in D.C., this whole tragedy could have been averted.

  5. #6035
    Lowly Production C-Class olstyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    It’s clearly time for a national conversation about Common Sense Knife Safety Laws. If there’d been a 5 day waiting period on knife purchases, and a prohibition on knife carry in D.C., this whole tragedy could have been averted.
    You joke, but ugh, if I wanted to live in Britain...

  6. #6036
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central Front Range, CO
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    You joke, but ugh, if I wanted to live in Britain...
    Exactly.
    I was just trying to emphasize that waiting periods for knives would seem absurd to most Americans.

  7. #6037

    Man arrested after triple shooting at Salisbury restaurant


  8. #6038
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TEXAS !
    https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...JVLLV5FG5QJ6Y/

    Woman shoots at Burger King employees over wait time at drive-thru, police say

    Memphis, Tenn. — A drive-thru order turned violent Tuesday when a woman opened fire into a Memphis Burger King, according to Memphis Police.

    The Memphis Police Department said it all started when a woman got angry about how long she was waiting for her food at a Burger King on Winchester Road.

    According to MPD, the woman was in the drive-thru line when she got out of her car, walked up to the window and started arguing with a Burger King employee.

    Burger King surveillance video showed the woman pull out a black handgun from her car, lean into the drive-thru window and open fire.

    Luckily, none of the employees were hit and the workers took off running through a backdoor, police said.

    Memphis Police are asking that if you know who this woman is or anything about this crime, to please call Crime Stoppers at 901-528-CASH.

  9. #6039
    critical race weary blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns
    ^^^^

    Clearly, she didn't have it her way.

    ...and just like that, I woke up one morning and the America I knew and loved was gone.

  10. #6040
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Funny how the MSM is completely ignoring the Nation of Islam angle on this right now.
    Some racists are more equal than others.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •