Page 511 of 806 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 8060

Thread: Shooting incidents in the news.

Site Supporter
    Post-shooting incident?

Man pulls Uzi submachine gun out of a pond with magnet and rope

A man experimenting with a magnet plucked a fully-loaded Uzi submachine gun and several other weapons out of a pond in Massachusetts, reports say.

The unnamed individual called the police after pulling the Uzi out of Pillings Pond in the small town of Lynnfield.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Is it me, or is the grammar in her (Author: Alexa Block's) article troubling? The last sentence as quoted by Dean...
    At that point, the victim got out his handgun and fired shots at the carjacker. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
    is ambiguous as to which "he" is now assuming room temperature.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Those weapons were probably lost as a result of a boating accident...yeah...

I’m gonna go drag the local lake, see what comes up.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Those weapons were probably lost as a result of a boating accident...yeah...

I’m gonna go drag the local lake, see what comes up.
    I can sell you some magnets.
    Or.... I can bring the magnets and rope, you bring the boat, and we split the catch?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From BBC News:

Two mothers in Chicago have been killed in a drive-by shooting as they stood on a street corner in an effort to deter gun violence.

Chantell Grant and Andrea Stoudemire were volunteers for Mothers Against Senseless Killings and had been camped out at the corner to prevent conflict.

They were shot on Friday evening by the occupants of a blue SUV. No arrests have yet been made.

Supporters say they are shocked by the killing and will honour their memories.

"It is sacred ground, as far as we're concerned," said Mothers Against Senseless Killings (Mask) member Maria Pike, referring to the South Side Chicago street corner policed by the fallen mums.

"This was a haven that was built by moms," she told ABC 7 in Chicago. "The lack of humanity is shocking," she added.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    https://www.ksat.com/news/south-side...t-to-get-a-job

South Side homeowner urges the would-be burglar he shot to get a job

SAN ANTONIO - A South Side homeowner is hoping a man who he shot to stop from breaking into his home learns a life lesson moving forward.

The homeowner, who asked not to be identified, said he heard the suspect trying to pry open his door.

“I had my kid in the house with me, and that was the first thing that came to mind … my family’s safety,” the homeowner said.

He said he grabbed his gun and shot through his window.

“I don’t know. I just knew I got him because I heard him yell and then he ran to the front and I stopped him right there and waited for the police to come,” the homeowner said.

The homeowner said the entire time, the suspect was trying to convince him that he wasn’t doing anything.

“He was cussing me out and telling me that I got the wrong guy,” the homeowner said.

The homeowner said he is still concerned as this is not the first time someone tried breaking into his home.

“This is like the sixth time they broke into the house in the past three months,” he said. “I don’t know why. You can walk inside the house and you will see that I don’t have nothing here, nothing worth of any value. I don’t know. They just keep on coming back for some reason.”

He said he hopes this situation encourages other homeowners to invest in getting protection for their households.

“I definitely recommend that because you don’t know what these other people are capable of doing,” the homeowner said. “You need to have everything to protect your family.”

He said he hopes the suspect injured from the shooting has a reality check.

“Find a job like everyone else,” the homeowner said. “I mean, was it really worth everything you got? You are in the land of opportunity, man. Just get a job like everyone else and work for your stuff.”
    Last edited by HCM; 08-02-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Site Supporter
    https://www.ksat.com/news/officer-in...itys-west-side

Fugitive shot dead was wanted for murder, shooting at wife
    Jose Baca-Olivares, 58, shot after pulling gun as officers closed in on him

SAN ANTONIO - A man wanted on four felony warrants, including for homicide and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, was shot dead Wednesday after he pulled out a gun and fired off one shot as the Lone Star Fugitive Task Force tried to take him into custody.
    Last edited by HCM; 08-02-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.ksat.com/news/officer-in...itys-west-side

Fugitive shot dead was wanted for murder, shooting at wife
    Jose Baca-Olivares, 58, shot after pulling gun as officers closed in on him
    As Pat was fond of saying, AMF & NHI re. the dead scrote.

Legally armed customer shot, killed robbery suspect inside Charlotte 7-Eleven

Officials said the customer felt a deadly threat after one of the teen suspects pointed a gun in his face and robbed him. Police said he then fired his own legally carried weapon, hitting both suspects.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/1-...tion/974071440
    Last edited by Amp; 08-08-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Shooting incidents in the news.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50424...ign=benshapiro

Ccw stops would be active shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Trukinjp13; 08-08-2019 at 09:34 PM.

User Tag List